Oh Dear

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Oh Dear

Postby Old-Punk » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Bumped for people who want to see Old Punk lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not lie, I have personal problems.
Old-Punk

Postby Punk » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:27 am

Old-Punk wrote:I do not lie intentionally.
I have been under undue stress for quite a while now acting irrational when feeling down and insecure.
I have had a hard difficult life.
My first wife ran away with the next door neighbour, heaven help her if her husband catches up with them. Why do I feel so inadequate?
It is not funny to be terrified of opening the door of my camper van in case it is a Benefit Agency official to quizz me on my fraudulent claims. I am terrified in case they find me a job. it is difficult to find somewhere clean in a chicken factory to place my prayer mat to face Mecca.
Twice now, Truthy has persuaded my girlfriend to leave me for him, how does he do it, does he have something I don't?

I think I will have to see Agony Aunt Syl on the Mansion for guidance.

How sad for the Major to sign up as pretendy Old _Punk. He can't even get the underscore right :pmsl: :pmsl:

:hand: :hand: :hand:
Punk

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Punk wrote:
I have been under undue stress for quite a while now acting irrational when feeling down and insecure.
My first wife ran away with the next door neighbour, heaven help her if her husband catches up with them. Why do I feel so inadequate?
It is not funny to be terrified of opening the door of my camper van in case it is a Benefit Agency official to quizz me on my fraudulent claims. I am terrified in case they find me a job. it is difficult to find somewhere clean in a chicken factory to place my prayer mat to face Mecca.
Twice now, Truthy has persuaded my girlfriend to leave me for him, how does he do it, does he have something I don't?

How sad for the Major to sign up as pretendy Old _Punk. He can't even get the underscore right :pmsl: :pmsl:

Evening LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shell:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Punk » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Punk wrote:

Evening LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shell:

Thanks for the double negative, which proves what everyone said all along JO.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Cue the pathetic effort to change my quote :pmsl: :pmsl:
Punk

Postby Jobless Oddball » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Punk wrote:Thanks for the double negative, which proves what everyone said all along JO.

Evening snide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twirl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby 1snide » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Punk wrote:Thanks for the double negative, which proves what everyone said all along JO.

Evening snide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twirl:

Evening snidey JO :hand: :hand: :hand:
1snide

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:52 pm

1snide wrote:Evening snidey JO :hand: :hand: :hand:

Evening Snidey McSnideson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twirl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Jobless Oddball » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Any snides on here this afternoon???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby fink » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 pm

afternoon JO :thumbsup: snide signing in :choc: :pmsl:
fink

Postby Jobless Oddball » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:56 pm

fink wrote:afternoon JO :thumbsup: snide signing in :choc: :pmsl:

Anymore snides reporting in for duty????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jobless Oddball

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug