Oh Dear

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Oh Dear

Postby Old Punk » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:50 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 ... buse-trial

Care to comment major or any of the other Loont Right nutters from jezzas?

thought not. :pmsl:
Old Punk

Re: Oh Dear

Postby charlie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am

I'm not one of those people but I'll comment. Going by the info available, I think this was the right decision. Calling someone "white bastards" doesn't really equate to inciting hatred or committing a race crime. I do hope that if someone is arrested for a similar thing aimed at black people they would also be acquitted. All this stuff is getting out of hand. Of course it's rude to shout at anyone in that kind of way, but if everyone who was rude and obnoxious was arrested, half the country would be up in court. :laughing:
charlie

Postby charlie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:55 am

By the way, I've moved this topic to the snug as I think it could be a good discussion without trolling and personal insults.
charlie

Postby Old Punk » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:03 am

Fenella wrote:I'm not one of those people but I'll comment. Going by the info available, I think this was the right decision. Calling someone "white bastards" doesn't really equate to inciting hatred or committing a race crime. I do hope that if someone is arrested for a similar thing aimed at black people they would also be acquitted. All this stuff is getting out of hand. Of course it's rude to shout at anyone in that kind of way, but if everyone who was rude and obnoxious was arrested, half the country would be up in court. :laughing:

Did he actually say white bastard though?
Old Punk

Postby charlie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:23 am

Old Punk wrote:
Fenella wrote:I'm not one of those people but I'll comment. Going by the info available, I think this was the right decision. Calling someone "white bastards" doesn't really equate to inciting hatred or committing a race crime. I do hope that if someone is arrested for a similar thing aimed at black people they would also be acquitted. All this stuff is getting out of hand. Of course it's rude to shout at anyone in that kind of way, but if everyone who was rude and obnoxious was arrested, half the country would be up in court. :laughing:

That article says he did.

Ian Metcalfe, for the prosecution, said Khalid was spotted several times driving past the demonstration. It was alleged that on the second occasion he drove past at the wheel of his silver Vauxhall Astra shouting "white bastards".
charlie

Postby Jobless 0ddball » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:26 am

"Get the fuck out of Burnley, you're not welcome here"

What would happen if Griffin said that to the young Asian man????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh thats right it's the sort of thing thats in their manifesto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that makes old punk a BNP sympathiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
Jobless 0ddball

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:27 am

Fenella wrote:
Old Punk wrote:

That article says he did.

Ian Metcalfe, for the prosecution, said Khalid was spotted several times driving past the demonstration. It was alleged that on the second occasion he drove past at the wheel of his silver Vauxhall Astra shouting "white bastards".

Prosecution will say anything and are therefore discounted. Do the defence admit he said it?

Postby charlie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:29 am

I'll read up on it some more, OK?
charlie

Postby Old Punk » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 am

Khalid denied the central claim of Griffin's, that he shouted "white bastard" at far-right demonstrators who were protesting in the Lancashire town last November.

from the link provided
Old Punk

Postby Bertram » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Old Punk wrote:Khalid denied the central claim of Griffin's, that he shouted "white bastard" at far-right demonstrators who were protesting in the Lancashire town last November.

from the link provided

He is as guilty as hell, he just had a clever lawyer of the same ilk.
It would have been better, cheaper and quicker if Nicks minders had grabbed him for a chat.
Bertram

Postby Major » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Old Punk wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/nov/04/nick-griffin-racial-abuse-trial

Surely you agree with Bertram. Punk. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major
Twat.

Postby Old Punk » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Bertram wrote:
Old Punk wrote:Khalid denied the central claim of Griffin's, that he shouted "white bastard" at far-right demonstrators who were protesting in the Lancashire town last November.

from the link provided

He is as guilty as hell, he just had a clever lawyer of the same ilk.
It would have been better, cheaper and quicker if Nicks minders had grabbed him for a chat.

'major' why use so many handles instead of your own?

Nick lied on oath and was made to look even dumber than he did on Question Time :mickymod:

get over it
Old Punk

Postby Old Punk » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Old Punk wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/nov/04/nick-griffin-racial-abuse-trial

Surely you agree with Bertram. Punk. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

only a mug would believe a word you or Bertram, Elmer susan carlo maverick paulebe mad maureen would write :pmsl:

Ain't that right Geezer :pmsl:
Old Punk

Postby Jobless 0ddball » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Old Punk wrote:Nick lied on oath

where does it say, in the report, that Nick Griffin lied under oath????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

please do not make up facts to suit your argument!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :off head:
Jobless 0ddball

Postby Old Punk » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Jobless 0ddball wrote:
Old Punk wrote:Nick lied on oath

where does it say, in the report, that Nick Griffin lied under oath????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

please do not make up facts to suit your argument!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :off head:

JO you obviously have no idea how juries work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't say that NG lied but if he had told the truth then the defendant would have been convicted, wouldn't he?
It makes no sense for the jury to believe la Griffin then let the defendant free.
Old Punk

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug