Kitten Thread

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Kitten Thread

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:32 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:My boy clawed my hand last night, right at the base of my little finger.

Today my knuckle has come out in a bruise, and it's been quite stiff and sore. :ooer:

Bless him. :laughing:

My life is filled with scars :shake head:

Both my mogs are from rescue centres, younger girl I got as a kitten, she's 16 months now, and very playful - and far too clever, gets up to all sorts of tricks and antics. Older boy was a year old when I got him a few years ago, think he'd been mistreated, so he understandably has a bit of "cattitude" at times, much calmer and cuddlier now though than when I first got him. :ooer:

Even just playing with kittens though - as you know - they scratch sometimes without you even noticing until red marks appear the next day.

Sweeties :wubwub:

Only two cats? You filthy casual.

Mum is only a year old herself and will be getting spayed in the next couple of weeks followed with similar actions for the other two.

Seriously, ten week old kittens on the rampage :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:37 am

Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:My boy clawed my hand last night, right at the base of my little finger.

Today my knuckle has come out in a bruise, and it's been quite stiff and sore. :ooer:

Both my mogs are from rescue centres, younger girl I got as a kitten, she's 16 months now, and very playful - and far too clever, gets up to all sorts of tricks and antics. Older boy was a year old when I got him a few years ago, think he'd been mistreated, so he understandably has a bit of "cattitude" at times, much calmer and cuddlier now though than when I first got him. :ooer:

Even just playing with kittens though - as you know - they scratch sometimes without you even noticing until red marks appear the next day.

Mum is only a year old herself and will be getting spayed in the next couple of weeks followed with similar actions for the other two.

Yeah, have kept it to two at a time, although I have had three temporarily with strays coming to stay, and might be taking in a friend's cat next year .... :paranoid:

Awww, ten weeks old :wubwub:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:39 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:

Yeah, have kept it to two at a time, although I have had three temporarily with strays coming to stay, and might be taking in a friend's cat next year .... :paranoid:

It's not good if you're not a morning person :drinktype:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:43 am

Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

I presume you have to have seen this before:

:mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:47 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Thanks, I now have six eyes watching my every move :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:48 am

Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Thanks, I now have six eyes watching my every move :ooer:

Hee hee hee, mine are playing out before bed atm, so I got away with it. :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby trini » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:21 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Friggin Lurve "Simon's Cat"

:Wiiiine!:
trini

Postby justpoppedin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:

One thing I did not know, which came up on the new Cat programme, was, if newborn kittens,are not introduced to humans within the first 6 weeks of life they will turn ferrel.So, they are talking about kittens that people dump when they are born, put them in the woods somewhere, because they don't want them. :dunno:
justpoppedin

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:00 am

1005099_507071106032695_1431956450_n.jpg
Vicky

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:25 pm

We can at last tell the kittehs apart rather than the usual way of a quick look up the Jacksie.

The boy has wolf eyes and a bit of a sticking out muzzle. It's quite disturbing to look at sometimes, especially when he's always looking at you first.

And the girl just looks like a cat.

:smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Stooo wrote:We can at last tell the kittehs apart rather than the usual way of a quick look up the Jacksie.

The boy has wolf eyes and a bit of a sticking out muzzle. It's quite disturbing to look at sometimes, especially when he's always looking at you first.

As they get older their faces might differ in size too, with girl kitt having a petite dainty face and boy having a wider face/head. :wubbers:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:We can at last tell the kittehs apart rather than the usual way of a quick look up the Jacksie.

As they get older their faces might differ in size too, with girl kitt having a petite dainty face and boy having a wider face/head. :wubbers:

He has the look of the wolf about him :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

I know a black boy mog who looks like that too, very handsome he is. :cat:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Maybe that's why he's a little boss eyed, cats have no focus within two feet of their faces so it may be some sort of sniper thing?

I'd better watch for opposable thumbs with this one :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Maybe that's why he's a little boss eyed, cats have no focus within two feet of their faces so it may be some sort of sniper thing?

I'd better watch for opposable thumbs with this one :ooer:

Awww, love that ad - and you could train him to roll yer cigs. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug