and shes booked us the badbwoy of vans

the big luxury 8 birth mofo.brand spanking new, all mod cons, fully kitted

lol

i'll be pandering Rom within a week

me old cackerchavvy gorga boys n girls :twirl:
Mark

Re: Caravans

Postby Maine Coon lover » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:44 am

We started off with a tent cost us 50 quid bought the cooker and other accessories had some great holidays with the kids, then we bought a caravan also good holidays, but i just think there is something more exciting about camping and we have gone back to a tent , we love camping in the Dales love the fresh air and the country walks .

My first ever experience in a tent was at school we went camping to the Dales and i felt really closed in and slept with my head out of the tent all night ha ha i thought that would have put me off but it never :yikes:
Maine Coon lover

Re: Caravans

Postby heavenlyfather » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:17 am

Maine Coon lover wrote:We started off with a tent cost us 50 quid bought the cooker and other accessories had some great holidays with the kids, then we bought a caravan also good holidays, but i just think there is something more exciting about camping and we have gone back to a tent , we love camping in the Dales love the fresh air and the country walks .

My first ever experience in a tent was at school we went camping to the Dales and i felt really closed in and slept with my head out of the tent all night ha ha i thought that would have put me off but it never :yikes:

all ways more fun in tents just closer to nature...lol
heavenlyfather

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug