THINK!

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

THINK!

Postby philagain » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:57 am

WHATSOEVER and they should be banned without delay
posted at 13/11/2009 4:20 AM GMT on Sky News

In Response to Re: Racism & heterophobia, resulting in offensive manufactured innuendoes, malicious, slanders, libels, slurs, defamations of character by rude one liner TROLLS and WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER and they should be banned without delay :
Now lets all be clear about this racist thing.A racist in my opinion is someone who is not afraid to tell things like it is,not afraid to express their views and will not bow to the pc idiots who for some inexplicable reason hate anyone with an opinion that does not sit with their ignorant view of the way they think the world should be run.I don't give a sh@T if someone hates my colour/religion/accent/nationality /sexual preferences and tells me to my face,for i would tell others to their face if i detest their religion/colour/nationality,God forbid we may hurt the feelings of some pathetic insignificant toerag so their only recourse is the proverbial compensation from the public purse i.e. our purse.Homosexuality is wrong,the plumbing is all wrong,Islam is a vile ideology that has no place in a civilised society.Pak1's should stay in Pakistan.Scratch the surface of any left wing demonstrator and you will find an out and out Fascist.To hell with all, be yourself,stop others telling you what to think or say for the are the main cause of all hostilites,especially in our country the UK.
Posted by cynicalsam

You mention about that the plumbing is all wrong for certain relationships, but didn't nature get the plumbing wrong for females, when they are expected to bear children from such a small space?..She also passes waste from that space.
You say that the anal passage is just for passing anal waste, when the male member also passes waste, but is also there to procreate, and to provide pleasure for females, if you are straight....Without the need to procreate.
...So it would seem that there are two uses for each part of certain parts of the body...It isn't just gay people that indulge in certain pleasures.
philagain

Re: THINK!

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:06 am

How the fuck can you hate the clour of someones skin and still call yourself normal.
Come on idiot.
How the fuck can you hate the colour without hating the man?
I hate pc but racism has nothing to do with pc.

Re: THINK!

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:15 pm

philagain wrote:

You mention about that the plumbing is all wrong for certain relationships, but didn't nature get the plumbing wrong for females, when they are expected to bear children from such a small space?..She also passes waste from that space.
You say that the anal passage is just for passing anal waste, when the male member also passes waste, but is also there to procreate, and to provide pleasure for females, if you are straight....Without the need to procreate.
...So it would seem that there are two uses for each part of certain parts of the body...It isn't just gay people that indulge in certain pleasures.

The vagina dilates during childbirth as a natural process to allow the passage of the newborn therefore the design is correct.
Your rationale for sodomy is incorrect since it assumes that sexual pleasure legitimizes an activity which is clearly a health hazard , even between monogamous couples whereas straight sex is harmless between monogamous couples.
Those that accept intelligent design by a creator accept the moral laws that were put in place for our benefit, adherence to which would result in a aids/std free world.
Those that do not accept these laws and favour promiscuity and pleasure seeking without must not complain when their bits fall of or they are victms of AIDs, due to following their own immorality.

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug