Who's doing what, where?

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Who's doing what, where?

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Apart from HSH, I don't know what is going on!
Winston

Re: Who's doing what, where?

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Winston wrote:Apart from HSH, I don't know what is going on!

There's a couple of other forums about.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:54 pm

I've been keeping a low profile Stooo! :cuppaT:
Winston

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:46 am

Looking forward to hangar fest tomorrow... My first music festival... Think I will wear my filibeg with army boots :cool:

Still need a sporran?? Was thinking of a hemp bag I got years ago as temporary solution. Makes a great pillow...
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:32 pm

Not had a hangover in years. 6am I woke up this morning, 4 hours after going to bed. £30 I left with, £5 for a charity biathlon. And £7 change in my pocket this morning. £3 a drink so I couldn't have had any more than six pints. Lost count after the third...

Still a great evenings entertainment. Not seen my sister in years, or my cousin. Reacquainted with some old friends and school acquaintances. Even got to know some new people. Barefoot dancing on the runway (grass) :) and met Colin with the worlds only tartan jump suit made by goretex.

Met another guy with the Scottish Riley Enthusiasts. A most enlightening conversation I had with him! Think I found a club I would like to join.

Next weekend Gala day :canny:
art0hur0moh

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:42 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Not had a hangover in years. 6am I woke up this morning, 4 hours after going to bed. £30 I left with, £5 for a charity biathlon. And £7 change in my pocket this morning. £3 a drink so I couldn't have had any more than six pints. Lost count after the third...

Still a great evenings entertainment. Not seen my sister in years, or my cousin. Reacquainted with some old friends and school acquaintances. Even got to know some new people. Barefoot dancing on the runway (grass) :) and met Colin with the worlds only tartan jump suit made by goretex.

Met another guy with the Scottish Riley Enthusiasts. A most enlightening conversation I had with him! Think I found a club I would like to join.

Next weekend Gala day :canny:

Nice one Art, glad you had a good day :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:47 am

Cheers stooo hope all is well with you!

I think you should change your avatar? A bit violent for my tastes... And not exactly a positive expression of how you want to feel about what you are doing here???

Funny, but should only be used sparingly...
art0hur0moh

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug