we are not alone!!

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

we are not alone!!

Postby bumblebee » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:16 pm

on my local radio this mornin', they said that Stephen Hawkin has said that he firmly believes there are other life forms 'out there' DooDoDooDo :gigglesnshit: anyway, he says he believs this cos the universe is sooo gigantic, that there is no way we are the only one's, but he recon's also that we are probably more inteligent then them!! haha bless him, he hasn't met me yet!! :shame: but by jo i think he may be right :thumbsup: an' it was surprisin' to hear of so many ringin' in sayin' that they also believe that too!! :kinell: (yes i was in the car a long time- school run) :brickwall: unless is it just us weirdo's down in the south east :pmsl: one man rang in to say, he thinks they are walkin' amongst us already :bell:

do you believe?? :monkey:
bumblebee

Re: we are not alone!!

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:24 pm

It's beyond possible, it just takes 'first contact' I guess.

I remember the original V series and all the stuff about anal probes. I'm with Stevie on this, I really don't want a load of aliens landing here and trying to integrate, can you imagine the outrage from the BNP lot for starters? :thud:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Warden » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 am

Warden

Postby :::::::: » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:18 pm

he says we've to ignore them if we see any...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/s ... 107207.ece
::::::::

Postby Rollup. » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 pm

[quote="Stooo"]It's beyond possible, it just takes 'first contact' I guess.

I remember the original V series and all the stuff about anal probes. I'm with Stevie on this, I really don't want a load of aliens landing here and trying to integrate, can you imagine the outrage from the BNP lot for starters? :thud:[/quote
And parkings a fucking nightmare in most places already.
Rollup.

Postby bumblebee » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:10 pm

:::::::: wrote:he says we've to ignore them if we see any...

haha thats it, i couldn't remember what else they said, i was gonna put, that we shouldn't go lookin' for them :shame: but we don't do we?? :gigglesnshit:

yup if i see a strange lookin' alian, i will defo walk straight past an' ignore :thumbsup: oh unless its a he an' he is out of this world gawjus!! :fire: oh yeh!!
bumblebee

Postby well » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:11 pm

bumblebee wrote:
:::::::: wrote:he says we've to ignore them if we see any...

haha thats it, i couldn't remember what else they said, i was gonna put, that we shouldn't go lookin' for them :shame: but we don't do we?? :gigglesnshit:

yup if i see a strange lookin' alian, i will defo walk straight past an' ignore :thumbsup: oh unless its a he an' he is out of this world gawjus!! :fire: oh yeh!!

well.there's some weird looking folk around these parts. i will definitely not be breeding with any of em :choc:
well

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug