What are you snacking on?

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:26 pm

cheese & crackers, with a slice of apricot swiss roll to finish with.
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Gabby » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:27 pm

Stooo wrote:Ryvita smothered with butter and salt again :thumbsup:


I love the seeded pumpkin or sesame ryvita! :wubbers:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19641
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:31 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:Ryvita smothered with butter and salt again :thumbsup:


I love the seeded pumpkin or sesame ryvita! :wubbers:


Original for me, crater side up so that you can fill it with butter :drool:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92139
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Gabby » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:32 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:Ryvita smothered with butter and salt again :thumbsup:


I love the seeded pumpkin or sesame ryvita! :wubbers:


Original for me, crater side up so that you can fill it with butter :drool:


Oh god yeah.... fill them bloody craters! :wubwub:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19641
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:44 pm

Got a thing for Kabonos lately.... long skinny ones :wubwub:.... just been snacking on half a packet :gigglesnshit: .... first thing I’ve eaten today though, so don’t feel bad! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19641
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:52 pm

Gabby wrote:Got a thing for Kabonos lately.... long skinny ones :wubwub:.... just been snacking on half a packet :gigglesnshit: .... first thing I’ve eaten today though, so don’t feel bad! :mrgreen:

Pig, Cow or Horse meat. I think I will stick to droewors, biltong, and smoked fish. had an Apple, Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackcurrant, and custard strudel last night.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5584
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:58 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Gabby wrote:Got a thing for Kabonos lately.... long skinny ones :wubwub:.... just been snacking on half a packet :gigglesnshit: .... first thing I’ve eaten today though, so don’t feel bad! :mrgreen:

Pig, Cow or Horse meat. I think I will stick to droewors, biltong, and smoked fish. had an Apple, Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackcurrant, and custard strudel last night.


I’ve come to the conclusion you are seriously barking mad! :kinell:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19641
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:24 pm

Gabby wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Gabby wrote:Got a thing for Kabonos lately.... long skinny ones :wubwub:.... just been snacking on half a packet :gigglesnshit: .... first thing I’ve eaten today though, so don’t feel bad! :mrgreen:

Pig, Cow or Horse meat. I think I will stick to droewors, biltong, and smoked fish. had an Apple, Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackcurrant, and custard strudel last night.


I’ve come to the conclusion you are seriously barking mad! :kinell:


Don't you like strudels? :yikes:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8664
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Polar Opposites

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:59 pm

I made some crumpets from scratch yesterday and they were great for a first attempt. So I'm toasting the ones that are left and smearing them in Kerry Gold.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Gabby » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:35 pm

Holly wrote:
Gabby wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Gabby wrote:Got a thing for Kabonos lately.... long skinny ones :wubwub:.... just been snacking on half a packet :gigglesnshit: .... first thing I’ve eaten today though, so don’t feel bad! :mrgreen:

Pig, Cow or Horse meat. I think I will stick to droewors, biltong, and smoked fish. had an Apple, Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackcurrant, and custard strudel last night.


I’ve come to the conclusion you are seriously barking mad! :kinell:


Don't you like strudels? :yikes:


:laughing: ... only if nice and crisp on top! :razz:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19641
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Gabby » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:53 pm

Lump of cheese and apple :wubwub:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19641
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:17 pm

Gabby wrote:Lump of cheese and apple :wubwub:

first nickname was crazy. emotional repression is more akin to howling madness. My Mum suggested Honey with cheese and crackers.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5584
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Abs » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:31 am

Grapes.
User avatar
Abs
 
Posts: 3432
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 am

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:36 am

Abs wrote:Grapes.

found a packet of Raisins yesterday when I refused to get a hydrogenated oil and Coco icicle for Daughter. I never noticed how much I actually like Raisins? and those wee packets of Nuts with Gogi Berries.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 5584
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby calitom » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:24 am

almond torte and a bottle of izze pomegranate soda
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 4095
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests