Stooo

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Stooo

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:44 pm

For how long would you tolerate Keith's insults? There is no discussion, debate or even constructive criticism! A sociopathic troll...
Last edited by art0hur0moh on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
art0hur0moh

Re: Stooo

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:46 pm

That's a tough one.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:54 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:For how long would you tolerate Keith's insults? There is no discussion, debate or even constructive criticism! A sociopathic troll...

Arfur you were having a good old troll recently calling people tards etc.

So i would say. :potkettle:
Vicky

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Victoria wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:For how long would you tolerate Keith's insults? There is no discussion, debate or even constructive criticism! A sociopathic troll...

Arfur you were having a good old troll recently calling people tards etc. So i would say.

Retaliation after how long a period?

I have been for the most part uncompromisingly patient and peaceful!

You wouldn't accept a tenth! Why should I?

He has trolled me since sol! Contributing nothing for the most part and little on the rarest of occasion.

I will not accept it any longer... And refuse to block any one... So what action am I left with?
art0hur0moh

Postby KeithTas » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:15 am

Art, not posting bollocks from bullshit websites might help. Just go back and read some of your posts Art, you have to admit they are a bit off the planet. It has become clearer to me now that I have seen the source of all your beliefs, to wit one Geoff Hazelhurst.

If you have a problem with me Art I have the remedy, I will simply not respond to anything you post and I will not mention your name or anything to do with you in mine. Simples.
KeithTas

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:24 am

KeithTas wrote:Art, not posting bollocks from bullshit websites might help. Just go back and read some of your posts Art, you have to admit they are a bit off the planet. It has become clearer to me now that I have seen the source of all your beliefs, to wit one Geoff Hazelhurst.

If you have a problem with me Art I have the remedy, I will simply not respond to anything you post and I will not mention your name or anything to do with you in mine. Simples.

I think what's upset him is that he has started to post his 'esoteric' threads in the News section which is supposed to be a 'troll free zone'

The problem he has though is that his threads are not 'News' and the 'trolling' is debatable.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:34 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Arfur you were having a good old troll recently calling people tards etc. So i would say.

He has trolled me since sol! Contributing nothing for the most part and little on the rarest of occasion.

I will not accept it any longer... And refuse to block any one... So what action am I left with?

Oh bollocks.

Stop being such a know it all, all the time and shouting abuse at anyone who doesn't agree with you. I've seen you taking this supercilious attitude to a lot of members Arfur.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:42 am

Victoria wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Oh bollocks.

Stop being such a know it all, all the time and shouting abuse at anyone who doesn't agree with you. I've seen you taking this supercilious attitude to a lot of members Arfur.

Far too long and complicated a word to be using this time of the morning - go and have a lie down, you'll be worn out by lunchtime.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:46 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Victoria wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Oh bollocks.

Far too long and complicated a word to be using this time of the morning - go and have a lie down, you'll be worn out by lunchtime.

I'll use big words when i like and i don't need a lie down.

:Beating:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:48 am

I notice how the eponymous hero of this thread is noticeable by his absence.....he'll just say he was busy, which of course he was .................. posting on threads that never had his name on top. :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:00 am

Do you blame him?

This thread is just a whinefest which is in danger of being moved to the RCT section.
Vicky

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:13 am

This is The Snug - no trolling please! :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:I notice how the eponymous hero of this thread is noticeable by his absence.....he'll just say he was busy, which of course he was .................. posting on threads that never had his name on top. :gigglesnshit:

Shut it you, I've been busy :dafinger:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:40 pm

KeithTas wrote:Art, not posting bollocks from bullshit websites might help. Just go back and read some of your posts Art, you have to admit they are a bit off the planet. It has become clearer to me now that I have seen the source of all your beliefs, to wit one Geoff Hazelhurst.

Dirac, Heisenberg, Einstein and Jim al Khalili. Bullshit...

Appreciate the offer. But manners you fall short of. If you have nothing constructive to add why respond.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Cheers Stooo, be well. My time here is done. To much talk, not enough walk...
art0hur0moh

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug