Hairstyles!

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:47 pm

guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Just dug this thread out, knew I'd started one in the past so no point starting another! :mrgreen:

I just love the style in this video :wubbers: .... still wearing mine up in various messy buns mostly :thud: .... but would love to take drastic action and go for it.... I love the texture, bounce and manageability of it :wubwub:

Nothing like a good hairdresser! She looked beautiful with the new style. Heart sank at the end reading about her illness, wishing her all the luck in the world.

Aww, I didn't finish watching to the end before..... so many nice short styles too as it grows back :smilin:
Gabby

Postby Alexa » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:42 pm

I built up the courage to have my haircut from very long to very short recently. The hairdresser was asking if I was sure non-stop before she started.I'd geared myself up over a few weeks to go through with it though, and was determined I was going to go for it. I had got used to putting it up, and wanted to 'break the habit', also to give it a really good strengthening cut which was much needed.

I am really glad I had it done now, and it's great creating new styles from my new short hairstyle. It's great to just dress it up or down as the need arises. I might grow it again eventually, but for now I'm enjoying the change
Alexa

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Alexa wrote:I built up the courage to have my haircut from very long to very short recently. The hairdresser was asking if I was sure non-stop before she started.I'd geared myself up over a few weeks to go through with it though, and was determined I was going to go for it. I had got used to putting it up, and wanted to 'break the habit', also to give it a really good strengthening cut which was much needed.

I am really glad I had it done now, and it's great creating new styles from my new short hairstyle. It's great to just dress it up or down as the need arises. I might grow it again eventually, but for now I'm enjoying the change

Yes, it's good to have a change from the norm now and then :smilin: ...... welcome btw! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Alexa » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:37 pm

It is, I think it 'lifts' you in many ways too. Thank you for the welcome :smilin:
Alexa

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug