Hairstyles!

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:32 am

I don't think mine is in a particular style. I have layers because it doesn't suit me if it's all one length and droopy. I suppose it's a sort of shag style. I wear it up a lot because I can't be doing with fiddling with it. It's still pecan, although I have been told that there's a little bit of grey at the sides (eeeeeeek!). Men should never tell a lady that her hair is going grey. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29264
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:20 am

I want one :grrrrr:
User avatar
Creamola Foam
 
Posts: 6848
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:28 am

Perhaps the thread could be moved to The Snug.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29264
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Holly » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:55 am

Thread has been moved to the Snug and cleaned up!
User avatar
Holly
 

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:57 am

Cheers!
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29264
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Cheers!


Why?... what happened?
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15493
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:I want one :grrrrr:


Haha :laughing:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15493
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Poca wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Cheers!


Why?... what happened?


Some guest posts were removed.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29264
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Poca wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Cheers!


Why?... what happened?


Some guest posts were removed.


Nothing new about guest posts? :dunno:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15493
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Poca wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Poca wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Cheers!


Why?... what happened?


Some guest posts were removed.


Nothing new about guest posts? :dunno:


They were trolling Faithy.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29264
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Poca wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:I want one :grrrrr:


Haha :laughing:



Don't laugh it's hereditary
User avatar
Creamola Foam
 
Posts: 6848
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:
Poca wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:I want one :grrrrr:


Haha :laughing:



Don't laugh it's hereditary




Yup, you can see from the paternal grandfather apparently. I've checked the theory out within the family etc too, seems right.

Nowt wrong with bald, it's better than having a combover. :ooer:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:
Poca wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:I want one :grrrrr:


Haha :laughing:



Don't laugh it's hereditary




Yup, you can see from the paternal grandfather apparently. I've checked the theory out within the family etc too, seems right.

Nowt wrong with bald, it's better than having a combover. :ooer:



wtf is wrong with a combover :grrrrr: you girls have false lashes false nails false tits ass implants you name it. Why can't I spread my hair about a bit
User avatar
Creamola Foam
 
Posts: 6848
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:42 am

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby FaithyH » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Holly wrote:Thread has been moved to the Snug and cleaned up!

Thank you Holly.
FaithyH
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:28 am

Re: Hairstyles!

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Poca wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Poca wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Cheers!


Why?... what happened?


Some guest posts were removed.


Nothing new about guest posts? :dunno:


They were trolling Faithy.


Oh right.... so why approve them just to later remove them? :dunno:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15493
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests