Spare a thought for two young lives destroyed.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Spare a thought for two young lives destroyed.

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Does anyone know if Sean Abbott went to the funeral? .... I was wondering about that, they were team mates at one time and knew each other quite well.......jeez that would have to be the toughest decision to make, mustn't it?

He was at the funeral.

He seemed to be holding up quite well.

He was? ......... that must have been terrible for him, what with the family and that, not sure If I could have done that.

He seemed to be staying away from the family, he was being comforted by his girlfriend. It was Philip Hughes mother i really felt for, she was being held up at one point by her daughter and another lady.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Does anyone know if Sean Abbott went to the funeral? .... I was wondering about that, they were team mates at one time and knew each other quite well.......jeez that would have to be the toughest decision to make, mustn't it?

He was at the funeral.

He was? ......... that must have been terrible for him, what with the family and that, not sure If I could have done that.

He seemed to be staying away from the family, he was being comforted by his girlfriend. It was Philip Hughes mother i really felt for, she was being held up at one point by her daughter and another lady.

The whole thing must have been awful for everyone concerned, I can't imagine what it must have been like for his nearest and dearest.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:

He was at the funeral.

The whole thing must have been awful for everyone concerned, I can't imagine what it must have been like for his nearest and dearest.

His dad was in a terrible state as well. His brother and sister gave a reading, which was very brave of them.

It would have been Phillip's birthday a few days ago, it was awful sad.
Vicky

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug