Minjy

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Minjy

Postby Vam » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:34 am

¡hola guapo! :Hiya:

While I was out riding early this morning, a toad slowly lumbered out from under some bushes and parked its arse slap in the middle of the bridle path. So I had to stop Sandri from getting too close, and was able to take a good look at it. It was the size of a juggernaut and had the weirdest colouring I've ever seen - a combination green/blue/red. Most striking of all, it had mad, fearless eyes :ooer: Usually, whatever comes crawling out of the undergrowth when I'm out riding quickly slithers back where it came from. But this thing just sat there staring straight at us as if to say, "C'mon then - IF you think you're hard enough!". I figured the toxicity on this fiend would have been enough to fell a hippo. Fortunately, the dogs were faffing about some way behind me and hadn't spotted it. If they had, I'd be at the vet's by now! As I slowly moved Sandri forward, RamboToad decided it might be time to move on down the road.

I wish I'd had my phone on me to take a pic. It looked like it belonged in your part of the jungle, rather than on a bridle path in bloody Estepona! :mrgreen: Anyway, the whole event reminded me that you had promised Dimps, Bella and me some photos of the weird and wonderful aberrations in your undergrowth. Soooooooo...where are they, eh? :monkey:

I guess all this is just an excuse to ask you to get your ass back here. If you've walked away for a while because of what you saw yesterday, please have a re-think. FWIW, I'm still here (just about!), despite everything :wink:
Vam

Re: Minjy

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:11 am

Yeah, you should come back Minj but I don't blame you if you don't. It's all a bit sinister on here nowadays.
Claire

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug