Women's Room

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Women's Room

Postby Gabby » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:14 pm

SBC collagen gel for all over body is nice... in a pump action bottle... available on QVC :smilin:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:11 pm

I've just joined a club and they speak of that SBC - is it costly? QVC are usually offering credit for high end cosmetics!

Damn scandalous some of the prices they charge for some of these things. I don't mind paying for cruelty-free things, but hell, they should ALL be cruelty-free in the first place!

That AlphaH Liquid Gold is costly, but a wee bit does go a long way. I suppose it's all down to what kind of budget you have.
measurer

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:36 pm

What's your *must have* beauty item?
measurer

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:57 pm

measurer wrote:What's your *must have* beauty item?

Difficult one, and too many to choose from???..... but the thing I'd miss most if it became obsolete would be my kohl eye pencils :wubbers:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:21 pm

I'd miss moisturiser the most, that or mascara. It would be hard to pick just one item, but as Celeb - get me out women did, you find ways. Kohl? Charcoal from the fire would do. I dare say we could even find aloe vera somewhere and make our own moisturiser too.

We are definitely spoilt for choice these days, and potions and lotions have came a long way, but if stuck, I think I'fd find a way to make what I needed. You?
measurer

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:24 pm

measurer wrote:I'd miss moisturiser the most, that or mascara. It would be hard to pick just one item, but as Celeb - get me out women did, you find ways. Kohl? Charcoal from the fire would do. I dare say we could even find aloe vera somewhere and make our own moisturiser too.

We are definitely spoilt for choice these days, and potions and lotions have came a long way, but if stuck, I think I'fd find a way to make what I needed. You?

Yeah, an aloe vera plant would suffice....... just cut through the leaf and it oozes out in all its natural glory :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Pennywise » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:31 am

BarryM liquid foundation. I have real problems getting foundation that doesn't make me look orange, even with the lightest shade. I used to use Boots Natural Collection but I think they may have changed the formula. Bought loads (cheap) to try but BarryM was perfect.

Apart from moisturiser nothing else matters to me. I have to say though that Boots own cheap moisturiser was a hell of a find aswell :canny: .

Which item do you find most useless in the beauty department?
Pennywise

Postby Gabby » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Pennywise wrote:
Which item do you find most useless in the beauty department?

Eyelash curlers...... what a useless invention! :thud:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:51 pm

I love my eyelash curlers!

Oh and a tip for those who do use them;
Before using, put on your hairdryer and aim the nozzle at the curlers to heat them up, and voila! You now have heated eyelash curlers!! :twirl:
measurer

Postby Gabby » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:15 pm

measurer wrote:I love my eyelash curlers!

Oh and a tip for those who do use them;
Before using, put on your hairdryer and aim the nozzle at the curlers to heat them up, and voila! You now have heated eyelash curlers!! :twirl:

I once had a battery heated eyelash curler.... it was like a minature comb that you used once mascara was dry....... that was pretty useless too!
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Hilighter's another must have :wubbers: .... it accentuates cheek and brow bones and apply a little down the nose and on the chin too! :wubbers: .... :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:15 pm

I don't really use it, Poca as I tend to go for light reflecting foundations anyway. I only bought my first bottle of it around three months ago, but I don't think I noticed it that much - mind you, I like it like that. I dare say had I took a picture it would have shown up in that.
measurer

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:17 am

I don't like wearing make up too often, don't like the feel on the face but lippy or salve is a must.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:02 pm

Anyone able to explain what this means.

When the mother of my daughter informs me through my daughter who phoned me using her phone, to ask if she can cross the road to visit. Only to be told half way through a conversation with my daughter. She can't visit because her mum says she needs her hair washed...

God... Why do girls play such dangerous games? Do you honestly think men are so Fkn stupid?

Not upset, angry or even niffed... Resentful at being indifferent to silly opinions and actions by one who claims to be a responsible adult.

I have noticed a clear and distinct difference between girls atatudes and a Woman's resolve.

It was frustratingly cute before, but now it is just getting rediculous...

:Hiya: Everyone, hope you and your families are Oll Kerect. Take care, have fun...
art0hur0moh

Postby Vicky » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:44 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Anyone able to explain what this means.

When the mother of my daughter informs me through my daughter who phoned me using her phone, to ask if she can cross the road to visit. Only to be told half way through a conversation with my daughter. She can't visit because her mum says she needs her hair washed...

God... Why do girls play such dangerous games? Do you honestly think men are so Fkn stupid?

Not upset, angry or even niffed... Resentful at being indifferent to silly opinions and actions by one who claims to be a responsible adult.

I have noticed a clear and distinct difference between girls atatudes and a Woman's resolve.

It was frustratingly cute before, but now it is just getting rediculous...

:Hiya: Everyone, hope you and your families are Oll Kerect. Take care, have fun...

Hi Arfur. :Hiya:

How are you doing pal?
I hope everything is okay?
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug