Women's Room

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Women's Room

Postby Bella » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:33 pm

measurer wrote:
Bella wrote:
measurer wrote:Nail varnish!!! I bloody hate it and never wear it. I think seeing a chip on it is horrible. Actually, that might be an OCD thing!! If I see my young neices wearing it, I take it off! lol Clear is fine, guess it's cos I can't see chips so easily! :ooer:

I'm a bit like that too, I don't like the feel of it and it looks so awful when done badly.

Good to know it isn't just me! And tho I don't bite my nails, I can'y have long nails coz I can't do a thing with talons on! I guess I'm a bit ungirly, just started wearing eyeliner in the last year and foundation, but it interests me.

I don't do the nail thing, gardening, painting and so on but I rarely leave the house without makeup.I don't buy much but I prefer the best. :smilin:
Bella

Postby Trapper John » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:31 am

measurer wrote:Nail varnish!!! I bloody hate it and never wear it. I think seeing a chip on it is horrible. Actually, that might be an OCD thing!! If I see my young neices wearing it, I take it off! lol Clear is fine, guess it's cos I can't see chips so easily! :ooer:

A Scot who can't see chips? :yikes: ........ no such thing.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:06 am

Trapper John wrote:

A Scot who can't see chips? :yikes: ........ no such thing.

Measurer is CANADIAN.

What's is it with you and chips anyway?

I bet you eat more chips each week, than all the Scots on this forum put-together do. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Sundaze » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Poca wrote:
Sundaze wrote:I always use baby wipes to take my make up, they do the job and are not harsh on the skin either.

They're great, a quick fix... if they're good enough for a babies arse then they're good enough for my face! :mrgreen:

Thats my thinking!
Sundaze

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Trapz? Did you want some advice on how to hide ur VPL under the dresses you wear when home yourself? Your secret is safe with us, isn't it girls? LOL :wink:

BTW, I don't even like chips! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:02 pm

measurer wrote:Trapz? Did you want some advice on how to hide ur VPL under the dresses you wear when home yourself? Your secret is safe with us, isn't it girls? LOL :wink:

He could always start a 'Mans Room' :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:35 pm

I think he has a secret love of all things womanly - don't you Trapz?

He just wants tips on how to apply his makeup at the weekends! :gigglesnshit: :wink:
measurer

Postby measurer » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Do you have problems drawing in your eyebrows? Then use a dessert spoon and cover the eye with it, and use the rim of the spoon's edge as your guide.
measurer

Postby Pennywise » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:12 pm

measurer wrote:Trapz? Did you want some advice on how to hide ur VPL under the dresses you wear when home yourself? Your secret is safe with us, isn't it girls? LOL :wink:

FREAK :monkey: :laughing:
I have no real beauty routines. Don't even wear makeup everyday.
Pennywise

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Pennywise wrote:

FREAK :monkey: :laughing:
I have no real beauty routines. Don't even wear makeup everyday.

Never to late to start. :cuppaT:
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Poca wrote:

He could always start a 'Mans Room' :gigglesnshit:

Only problem with that is, He'd have to be a man.

Postby Pennywise » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:45 pm

measurer wrote:Never to late to start. :cuppaT:

I guess I have more of a routine now because I dropped the tomboy nature about 5 years ago. If I am going out or working I wear foundation and maybe some eyeshadow. I am more of a hair girl though, now I have a hairdresser who I trust.

Oh and the freak comment was to not liking chips.
Just wanted to clear that up :shame:
Pennywise

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:52 pm

I knew you meant chips! lol I will nick a french fry from the Big Mac's of friends, but not a lover tbh.

Only recently I started to even wear foundation, I too was too much of a tomboy and into the guts of everything. I have to have a good haircut - so get where ur coming from. My friend now does mine, and I don't need to leave the house! Only wear heavy makeup for nights out really, and only used eyeliner for a year. I was much the same as you.

And I wish I had started a skincare earlier - specially for my neck - but been lucky to get mum's genes so only have a couple of lines so far - but they will come, though I'm doing my best not to let them get here too early!

What we do, eh? Waxes, haircuts and dyes, makeup.......the list goes on. I'm coming back as a man I hope!
measurer

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:46 pm

Run out of make-up remover and have on waterproof mascara? Grab the baby oil and use that on a piece of cotton wool, it works just as well, and removes it no bother.
measurer

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:55 am

Coconut oil, healthy for cooking with and great for moisturising the body. Particularly the nails and cuticles.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug