Women's Room

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Women's Room

Postby Idea » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:21 am

Bella wrote:
Idea wrote:I've had a topical cod liver oil brainwave I'm about to embark on. If it is good for your nails and skin internally it is good for you externally. I painted my nails from one cod liver oil capsule 2 nights ago and they looked so healthy. I usually moisturise almond oil into them but I think the cod liver oil did a better job with quick noticeable results. Yes it's stinky but a nice experiment that was completely my own idea. :laughing:

Would a tin of a tuna work, I've run out of cod liver oil?

There's only one way to find out Bella. :gigglesnshit:
Idea

Postby Bella » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:55 am

Idea wrote:
Bella wrote:
Idea wrote:I've had a topical cod liver oil brainwave I'm about to embark on. If it is good for your nails and skin internally it is good for you externally. I painted my nails from one cod liver oil capsule 2 nights ago and they looked so healthy. I usually moisturise almond oil into them but I think the cod liver oil did a better job with quick noticeable results. Yes it's stinky but a nice experiment that was completely my own idea. :laughing:

Would a tin of a tuna work, I've run out of cod liver oil?

There's only one way to find out Bella. :gigglesnshit:

I'm worried it might attract my two cats through the night if I cover my hands and nails in tuna and wrap them in cling film whilst I sleep,I'm sure the omega oil would be of benefit though.
Bella

Postby Pennywise » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:17 pm

You'll wake up with no hands.
Those cats are fucking vicious :gigglesnshit: .
Pennywise

Postby measurer » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:19 pm

This is one I haven't used as I can do it freehand, but have seen the results;

Find it hard to put on your eyeliner? Then if you curl your eyelashes, you already have the means to do it easily.
Next time you are curling your lashes, run the kohl/liner onto the edge of the top part of the curling iron. Now curl eyelashes. You should be left with a nice line along your upper eyelid.
measurer

Postby Pennywise » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Perfect!
Never been able to apply eyeliner but will try this next time :twirl: .
Pennywise

Postby Vicky » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:09 pm

I once relaxed with a slice of cucumber over each eye and guess what?

The dog ate them. :roll:
Vicky

Postby Gabby » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Victoria wrote:I once relaxed with a slice of cucumber over each eye and guess what?

The dog ate them. :roll:

:pmsl: .... I expected to read how refreshed your eyes felt! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:46 am

For you Poca, and any others who use it.

Garnier Micellar water fans... £2.66 in Tesco. Will be buying some today.
measurer

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:47 pm

measurer wrote:For you Poca, and any others who use it.

Garnier Micellar water fans... £2.66 in Tesco. Will be buying some today.

Hi Mes.... I read this post earlier before i went shopping... I was going to Morrisons tho', so picked some up in there... just over £3 it was for 400ml.... a third off apparently. Never tried this before so look forward to giving it a go.... I tend to use wipes a lot... or Liz Earles Cleanse & Polish, which I love!...... It will be interesting to see how well it removes mascara!!! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Pennywise » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Can't afford a colour treatment at a salon at the moment. Anyone got a suggestion on good box dyes? Am thinking of going chestnut brown.
Pennywise

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Pennywise wrote:Can't afford a colour treatment at a salon at the moment. Anyone got a suggestion on good box dyes? Am thinking of going chestnut brown.

'Nice n Easy' always leave hair in good condition... and shiny too :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Pennywise » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Is it quite messy to use?
Will get some tomorrow after work :cuppaT: .
Pennywise

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Pennywise wrote:Is it quite messy to use?
Will get some tomorrow after work :cuppaT: .

No.... just combine the cream with the lotion, shake, and rub it into dry hair, leave it for the time it says in the instructions..... then in the shower lather it up, rinse and apply the conditioner that comes with it... fabulous conditioner and enough for a treatment next time you wash your hair!
Gabby

Postby measurer » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:28 am

Bought it, Poca - 400ml for £2.66. That's the cheapest yet, as I have been looking at this stuff for about a month now, wondering if it is any good - so now I get to try it out. Today I shall have to get dressed and makeup on, so I'll be using it tonight. Will let you know what I think of it.

Tip for those with a cold like me - rub Vicks onto the SOLES of your feet, then put on socks and sleep like this. You will breath better and your cold will be nearly gone when you wake up. ( This is brought to you by tried and tested experiments! ). :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Gabby » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:43 am

measurer wrote:Bought it, Poca - 400ml for £2.66. That's the cheapest yet, as I have been looking at this stuff for about a month now, wondering if it is any good - so now I get to try it out. Today I shall have to get dressed and makeup on, so I'll be using it tonight. Will let you know what I think of it.

Tip for those with a cold like me - rub Vicks onto the SOLES of your feet, then put on socks and sleep like this. You will breath better and your cold will be nearly gone when you wake up. ( This is brought to you by tried and tested experiments! ). :gigglesnshit:

Not used mine yet Mes as I had no make up on yesterday other than lip gloss :mrgreen:.... putting some on soon tho' as meeting a couple of friends for a pub lunch so will try it out later!! :thumbsup:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug