Benefit Office Buys You A Suit

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Benefit Office Buys You A Suit

Postby Major » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:27 am

Another bleedin con for the poor old taxpayuz.

They will buy leather jackets, jeans and trainuz.

Anyway, I can see through a suit to the person wearing it.

JOBCENTRES are handing out £10million a year for people to buy SUITS - so they look smart for interviews.

Applicants seeking work can claim up to £300 each for outfits including jackets and trousers, shirts, ties and dresses to help them make good impressions on potential employers.

They are given vouchers which they can exchange at a whole range of shops such as Topman, Burton and Dorothy Perkins.

Some applicants can claim even MORE from a special fund at the discretion of a Jobcentre "personal adviser".

Figures obtained by The Sun from the Department of Work and Pensions show annual payouts are running at £9.9milllion.

A DWP spokesman said the money was meant to help job-seekers "overcome small barriers" that prevented them getting employment.

He added: "It is not an entitlement or a right."

Read more: JOBCENTRES are handing out £10million a year for people to buy SUITS | The Sun |News

JOBCENTRES are handing out £10million a year for people to buy SUITS - so they look smart for interviews.

Applicants seeking work can claim up to £300 each for outfits including jackets and trousers, shirts, ties and dresses to help them make good impressions on potential employers.

They are given vouchers which they can exchange at a whole range of shops such as Topman, Burton and Dorothy Perkins.

Some applicants can claim even MORE from a special fund at the discretion of a Jobcentre "personal adviser".

Figures obtained by The Sun from the Department of Work and Pensions show annual payouts are running at £9.9milllion.

A DWP spokesman said the money was meant to help job-seekers "overcome small barriers" that prevented them getting employment.
Major
Twat.

Re: Should Our Police be Armed????

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 am

I think that any means should be used to help the unemployed back to work, I'm not sure what it has to do with tooling up the old bill though :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:19 am

Stooo wrote:I think that any means should be used to help the unemployed back to work, I'm not sure what it has to do with tooling up the old bill though :dunno:

Ballzed it up Stooo, wrong title, should be, 'Benefit Office Buys You A Suit'. Is it possible for you to fix it please, again. Apologies.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 am

Major Starbold wrote:
Stooo wrote:I think that any means should be used to help the unemployed back to work, I'm not sure what it has to do with tooling up the old bill though :dunno:

Ballzed it up Stooo, wrong title, should be, 'Benefit Office Buys You A Suit'. Is it possible for you to fix it please, again. Apologies.

:pmsl: No problem! :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:23 am

Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

:pmsl: No problem! :thumbsup:

Are you getting used to savin me bacon Stooo. :hap: oo?
Major
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:20 pm

Even those who have NO intention of working????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jobless Oddball

Re: Benefit Office Buys You A Suit

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Cat got your tongue major???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jobless Oddball

Re: Benefit Office Buys You A Suit

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Cat got your tongue major???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'll think you'll find that it's you who is the pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:
Jobless Oddball

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug