Wanderin Weeta

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Wanderin Weeta

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Sunny wrote:
Holly wrote:
Sunny wrote:Someone said salt works I will get some weed killer too, its just the stems are so thick just hope that will work.
Stooo you can move this thread to snug as not really suited for arms, my apologies should of posted it there.

Cut them right down ground level and then use a blow torch. You might have to use it for a few days or even a couple of weeks every day.

I'm not an expert gardener but got rid of thorny crap like that before with a blow torch.

Thanks hun :wubbers: one of all the above has to work surely ahahaha!

Try to expose some of the roots as well so various creatures can attack them.
Punk

Postby Sunny » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Punk wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Holly wrote:
Sunny wrote:Someone said salt works I will get some weed killer too, its just the stems are so thick just hope that will work.
Stooo you can move this thread to snug as not really suited for arms, my apologies should of posted it there.

Cut them right down ground level and then use a blow torch. You might have to use it for a few days or even a couple of weeks every day.

I'm not an expert gardener but got rid of thorny crap like that before with a blow torch.

Thanks hun :wubbers: one of all the above has to work surely ahahaha!

Try to expose some of the roots as well so various creatures can attack them.

Cheers Punk. :thumbsup:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby 3rdLeg » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:42 am

Gidday Sunny... :wubbers:

If you can't dig them out, cut down to just below the soil, then cover the ground with tarps as Frosty mentioned..that will kill it, no air, no light and no chems.. Then, if it is just herbs you are groing, put down some top soil... doesn't need to be so deep if you are growing say basil or cilantro etc..

Old thread so hopefully you got it sorted :thumbsup:
3rdLeg

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug