WHERE'S MINJ????????

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

WHERE'S MINJ????????

Postby Minjwatch » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:18 am

Minj if you're reading here can you give us the heads up and let us know your OK please? I've not seen you for a while and know you were going in for another OP. Hope it all went well and you're on that holiday you very much needed

Love Guest xx
Minjwatch

Re: WHERE'S MINJ????????

Postby Vicky » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:20 am

I'll move this to the Snug.

Minj reads there and if it's left in the arms, it might attract trolling.
Vicky

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:47 pm

I'm concerned about Minjy, too. Tbh, I feel quite saddened when I start to wonder where he is and how he's doing these days.

Really hoping we get to hear from him again soon.
Vam

Postby Gabby » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:12 pm

He's probably reading this plea for his whereabouts... laughing his knackers off!! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:03 pm

Poca wrote:He's probably reading this plea for his whereabouts... laughing his knackers off!! :mrgreen:

Well, I hope that is the case. I do know he may not be feeling much like posting and seeing life through a new set of values. Give him time. :thumbsup:
measurer

Postby Guesty » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:16 am

Poca wrote:He's probably reading this plea for his whereabouts... laughing his knackers off!! :mrgreen:

I hope he is .
If you do look in minj ....you are genuinely missed and here's hoping you get back to rude health soon , x .
Guesty

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:07 pm

I just want to say I'm missing Minj too. I hope he's ok and that he gets better.

Postby Ninj » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 pm

I'm afraid rumours of my demise were slightly, but not thatgreatly exaggerated.

I haven't been around because I had a pretty big surgery to have an LVAD fitted to my heart as a bridge to transplantation. Still have dilated cardiomyopathy, heart failure and a pretty poor long term prognosis but I'm alive, on my feet for short periods and 100% better than before the LVAD was implanted. And guess what? Forum gossip is seriously less than zero on my list of priorities.

I don't really have anything else to say.
Ninj

Postby Vicky » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Clefty wrote:I'm afraid rumours of my demise were slightly, but not thatgreatly exaggerated.

I haven't been around because I had a pretty big surgery to have an LVAD fitted to my heart as a bridge to transplantation. Still have dilated cardiomyopathy, heart failure and a pretty poor long term prognosis but I'm alive, on my feet for short periods and 100% better than before the LVAD was implanted. And guess what? Forum gossip is seriously less than zero on my list of priorities.

Health puts everything into perspective Minj.

What with you've gone through recently and my own heath problems.

Talking of which, i've got to have a "suspicious" freckle removed next week.

Never mind, just got to get on with it i suppose.

Take care Minj. xx
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Clefty wrote:I'm afraid rumours of my demise were slightly, but not thatgreatly exaggerated.

Thanks for posting Minj, I've been worried about you. I hope you get the best care and things start to look up for you.

Postby Gabby » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Hope you're recovering well.... take it easy! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Good to see you about, look in when you can and please keep us updated. The forum bollocks doesn't mean anything but like it or not you are a part of invisible crowd of anonymous people's lives :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi Minj

I started this thread as I was genuinely worried about you. Despite you being a total stranger I like your post so through that I like you. I'm really saddened to read how bad things have got for you and am in shock as to how things have taken shape so quickly and for someone of such a relatively young age.

I wish you well mate and hope everything turns out good for you xx

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:53 pm

Blimey, so sorry to hear that, what a lot to get your head around. Wishing you all the best

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:46 am

Glad you're still with us Minj. :) :hap:

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug