Tattoos. Piercings. Body modifications.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Tattoos. Piercings. Body modifications.

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:18 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:I don't put my photo on forums. They're on my Facebook and a couple of pets on my Instagram so far but for reasons of anonymity and personal safety I don't want to share photos on here. A couple of people on DS have my photo and I theirs but I do like to keep those on email only. Sorry.

Ah, I did not mean to overstep the mark. I was just curious about tattoos. And I totally understand about privacy :)
bella.vita

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:56 pm

bella.vita wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:I don't put my photo on forums. They're on my Facebook and a couple of pets on my Instagram so far but for reasons of anonymity and personal safety I don't want to share photos on here. A couple of people on DS have my photo and I theirs but I do like to keep those on email only. Sorry.

Ah, I did not mean to overstep the mark. I was just curious about tattoos. And I totally understand about privacy :)

I am still amazed Pink is alive and did not turned to stone after seeing my hideous mug! :bawlin:
Keyser

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Keyser wrote:
I am still amazed Pink is alive and did not turned to stone after seeing my hideous mug! :bawlin:

I doubt that, Keyser!
bella.vita

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:43 pm

bella.vita wrote:
Keyser wrote:

I doubt that, Keyser!

Thank you! :oops:
Keyser

Postby PinkSmurf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:04 pm

bella.vita wrote:

Hi, sorry, you're cool. I hope you enjoy getting your tattoo when you decide what to have xx
PinkSmurf

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:13 pm

:thud: :leer: :laughing:

Keyser

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:40 pm

http://tattoomagz.com/wp-content/upload ... -60256.jpg Tatto placement and what the Tatto is both very important thing's this was always a prime example.
jp761

Postby PinkSmurf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Keyser wrote::thud: :leer: :laughing:

I like the horse and rosette tattoo. My sister has a horse tat on her shoulder.
PinkSmurf

Postby bella.vita » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:35 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

Hi, sorry, you're cool. I hope you enjoy getting your tattoo when you decide what to have xx

I am still thinking. :razz:

I like the picture Keyser posted. I think alt. girls look amazing, like the ladies on suicide girls. I love the look.

I know skulls are really cliched but I love this sugar skull tattoo on Eric Balfour:

bella.vita

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:09 pm

bella.vita wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

I like the picture Keyser posted. I think alt. girls look amazing, like the ladies on suicide girls. I love the look.

I know skulls are really cliched but I love this sugar skull tattoo on Eric Balfour:

Good link to Suicide Girls - very artistic. :wubbers: :wink:
Keyser

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Keyser wrote:

Indeed! There are kinds of beauty, for sure. :smilin:
bella.vita

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:57 pm

bella.vita wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Indeed! There are kinds of beauty, for sure. :smilin:

Exactly. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:08 pm

bella.vita wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

It does look good. I wouldn't get one though as lots of people have them. Clocks and watches are quite fashionable too but for that reason I won't have one done. I remember when tribal was the in thing, my nephew is now having his tribal removed by laser. He said it didn't hurt!
PinkSmurf

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:14 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:It does look good. I wouldn't get one though as lots of people have them. Clocks and watches are quite fashionable too but for that reason I won't have one done. I remember when tribal was the in thing, my nephew is now having his tribal removed by laser. He said it didn't hurt!

I agree. I love skulls, but I would not get one. Clocks and watches? I have never noticed but I remember the tribal thing, and I remember when arm bracelets were big, maybe they still are. Obviously, the most popular things I see are butterflies on women. I thought about a tattoo in Arabic but my ex said it is cheesy to have languages. I am glad the tattoo removal does not hurt! :yikes:
bella.vita

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:23 pm

bella.vita wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:It does look good. I wouldn't get one though as lots of people have them. Clocks and watches are quite fashionable too but for that reason I won't have one done. I remember when tribal was the in thing, my nephew is now having his tribal removed by laser. He said it didn't hurt!

I agree. I love skulls, but I would not get one. Clocks and watches? I have never noticed but I remember the tribal thing, and I remember when arm bracelets were big, maybe they still are. Obviously, the most popular things I see are butterflies on women. I thought about a tattoo in Arabic but my ex said it is cheesy to have languages. I am glad the tattoo removal does not hurt! :yikes:

I was going to get a few tattoos on my arms when I used to weight train but never bothered.

If I was going to get one today it would probably be just a small quote from 'Meditations' by Marcus Aurelius - the stoic Roman emperor/philosopher- and one of the greatest men in history - a true beacon of light in the darkness of the time. :cuppaT:
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug