The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Candice B Fureal » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:13 am

Holly wrote:Vicky, I've sent you a PM here.

I replied Holls.

:thumbsup:
Candice B Fureal

Postby Candice B Fureal » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:13 am

Gabby wrote:
Candice B Fureal wrote:Image

Aww sweet, I didn’t know that Vic :wubbers: ..... I read the book ages ago, so sad! :bawlin: ..... give me animals over hoooomans any day, they know true loyalty! :wubwub:

Hi Gabs.

I hope you and Toots are doing okay, terrible this situation.

Dogs are great, the man at the end has two Westies and I keep thinking maybe I should get Daisy a pal.

:wubbers:
Candice B Fureal

Postby Candice B Fureal » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:15 am

Actually I need to take Daisy to the vets soon, I wonder how that will work?

We can't sit inside and if we all stand outside that's a crowd.

:ooer:
Candice B Fureal

Postby Major » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:34 pm

Canteen Of Cutlery, Sterling Silver for 12 people, dated about 1948 so I am told

I put this item in an auction last week and it made a pretty penny, I will not say how much as you will take the wee wee.

If you have valuable items it is a good way of selling such to obtain top prices for top goods.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:25 pm

Major wrote:Canteen Of Cutlery, Sterling Silver for 12 people, dated about 1948 so I am told

I put this item in an auction last week and it made a pretty penny, I will not say how much as you will take the wee wee.

If you have valuable items it is a good way of selling such to obtain top prices for top goods.

Britannia Silver UK stamped on it would make it higher quality and it's rare to get the top price in an auction room as dealers are there to obtain the goods to sell on at higher prices because they know the market.
Of course the amount of times you've mentioned doing the auction rooms means you would know that but obviously you don't.
Bit like all the hunting and dressing of your prey and friend to farmers and butchers but don't know the difference between black pudding and white :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:03 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:Canteen Of Cutlery, Sterling Silver for 12 people, dated about 1948 so I am told

Britannia Silver UK stamped on it would make it higher quality and it's rare to get the top price in an auction room as dealers are there to obtain the goods to sell on at higher prices because they know the market.
Of course the amount of times you've mentioned doing the auction rooms means you would know that but obviously you don't.
Bit like all the hunting and dressing of your prey and friend to farmers and butchers but don't know the difference between black pudding and white :pmsl:

You obviously no nothing of auction rooms yourself. I've been to a few and if you can afford the price you can bid as much as your willing to spend.And if it get's to rich for your competitors be they dealers or just Normal bidders looking for a nice trinket/piece of furniture. They will drop out. You've been watching to much of that cheap as chips cunt and think yourself as usual to be an expert at everything:hand:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:58 am

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You obviously no nothing of auction rooms yourself. I've been to a few and if you can afford the price you can bid as much as your willing to spend.And if it get's to rich for your competitors be they dealers or just Normal bidders looking for a nice trinket/piece of furniture. They will drop out. You've been watching to much of that cheap as chips cunt and think yourself as usual to be an expert at everything:hand:

Do you fucking understand that?
The auction room is not populated by the public at large but dealers ... yes the public and small time money makers are there you thick cunt.
The dealer will know a specific customer base for different things it's how the trade works and if one of those specific collectors investors is there then of course he'll outbid the fucking dealer.
I think it's you who has been watching to much daytime telly.
I'm betting unless they were of exceptional quality and interest and silver cutlery services rarely are then the price will be around the silver value and nothing more possibly below scrap value because that's where most of this stuff goes .... to the melting pot.
If it had been hallmarked it might have been a higher quality and if it was hallmarked you can bet your life the Maj would have mentioned it ... he didn't because it wasn't. It's bog standard cheap silver ware.
Was it in it's original display/storage box .... no because the Maj would have mentioned it meaning it's a lose lot and knowing Maj if the story is partly true it will be no more than a bunch of mismatched silver cutlery items collected by someone and now flogged .... probably came out of that old duffers house he's been rummaging through.
He posted it in .... The Mundane and Uninteresting section meaning it was pretty mundane and uninteresting stuff.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:03 pm

You do not see to have a penny to scratch ya ass with Rolly yet you condemn someone who enjoys taking a gamble, risk and comes off in front most times, I just enjoy it, I have my fingers in so many pies, I have loads of time, our littlunz benefit greatly because of my adventures..

You are like SB Rolly, seem a tad jealous.

Did I tell you about the time I bought a combine harvester at auction and sold it before I left the auction
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:14 pm

Major wrote:You do not see to have a penny to scratch ya ass with Rolly yet you condemn someone who enjoys taking a gamble, risk and comes off in front most times, I just enjoy it, I have my fingers in so many pies, I have loads of time, our littlunz benefit greatly because of my adventures..

You are like SB Rolly, seem a tad jealous.

Did I tell you about the time I bought a combine harvester at auction and sold it before I left the auction

You've been on here every day but it's took you three weeks to reply to my post .... what can I say what can I say?
Me .... yeah I'm skint having made sure certain people in my life got what could be got before I kicked the bucket so I get to see the pleasure etc ... selfish bastard that I am.

One thing I agree with you about Maj is cash .... I love cash .... the weight of a wedge the smell and the instant power and manipulation it can give you.
I've been cash all my life but it really is going.
The weight of a wedge fluctuates as I'm sure you know and if the wedge has thinned but there are saleable goods in your possession all's well.
When you unload some of those goods or all ... the wedge thickens again but I'm always a little uneasy if the wedge is healthy but I have no goods to unload.
But cash has already lost it's allure it's magic power because more and more .... people are worried about being able to use it.
If you pull a wallet out in a supermarket these days that's fat with twenties ... you must be a crook a pimp a drug dealer because the world is inhabited by mostly SB types these days.
The combine?
I've done similar with cars vans and a tractor.
But yeah .... skint these days.
Now I'm living in a very small place and I'm skint but happy with my lot in life and ....just bought an Eveco van today that will be sold by weekend all being well and I'll pocket a grand for my .... adventure as you put it.
CASH IS KING .... no longer .... it's still working but it aint the king.
Now about that silver .... I see none of your usual outrage whenever someone suggests you might have obtained something a little underhanded so ..... says a lot Maj.
Merry Xmas.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:01 pm

Maj .... the truth about you is far more interesting and an honest admission will give you a new lease of life on forums.
Lately you have admitted to being a knife sharpener for local people and businesses and more recently that your father did the same.
If your father was a knife sharpener then he didn't have big businesses employ lots of men deal with heavy plant ... he was a knife sharpener plain and simple .... people never did it for a hobby on the side of good breeding and employing lots of men and machines.
Now knife sharpeners all through history have been associated with travellers ditch diggers jugglers stilt walkers trapeze artists buskers beggars fairground workers Gypsies and itinerant Jewish gentlemen usually in the modern age with a bicycle.
Come on get it all out and you'll be loved for it!
You have said you are a knife sharpener and your father before you .... you can't have it both or in your case multiple ways.
There is no shame in belonging to the world of circus freaks.
In fact I think it's something you should be proud of.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:20 pm

Your pikey ancestry is showing Rolly.
I tell the truth Rolly, if you feel the need to unravel, twist it, be my guest.

Here is something for you to chew on, we, today have signed for 3.5 acres of land for building on, work clearing sight of dilapidated house and grounds starts thisTuesday.
Pick the flies out of that

Can you not get it into your head that some have more possessions than a hand cart.

BTW Rolly, I make knives, I have shown photos before on here.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:14 pm

Major wrote:Your pikey ancestry is showing Rolly.

Here is something for you to chew on, we, today have signed for 3.5 acres of land for building on, work clearing sight of dilapidated house and grounds starts thisTuesday.

Can you not get it into your head that some have more possessions than a hand cart.

I know you make knives you are also a knife sharpener like your father before you, you've mentioned it many times on here.
But Maj .... this successful business man your father wasn't .... successful business men don't go around butchers shops farms restaurants sharpening knives for them as a hobby.
And you blew wide open your stories about being in the heart of the ffarming circles and butchers and hunters last week when you showed your ignorance regarding the difference between black pudding and white pudding.
First time I ever saw you in all these years know about the black but be ignorant about the white.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:22 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I know you make knives you are also a knife sharpener like your father before you, you've mentioned it many times on here.
But Maj .... this successful business man your father wasn't .... successful business men don't go around butchers shops farms restaurants sharpening knives for them as a hobby.
And you blew wide open your stories about being in the heart of the ffarming circles and butchers and hunters last week when you showed your ignorance regarding the difference between black pudding and white pudding.
First time I ever saw you in all these years know about the black but be ignorant about the white.

Why wouldn't he still sharpen knives just because he's a businessman?
Maybe he does it to switch off and relax.
I was a carpenter before I started my own successful construction business. I used to sharpen my chisels all the time and would often sharpen other chippies chisels as well. I enjoyed doing it, and the lads loved the fact that they didn't have to do it. It is actually a skill to be able to sharpen a tool.
I own guns now and love to strip them down and clean them. I can strip and reassemble my weapons in the dark.
You love to get pissed and post shit on forums to relax. We're all different thank God

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:26 pm

I was offered some land recently and when I asked the guy why it was so cheap he said because it was on someone else's property.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:38 pm

[quote="Major"]Your pikey ancestry is showing Rolly.

Bluddy eck, how many Brown Envelopes did that cost ???? :dunno:

Purchased land on a Friday,= weekend ,= then clear ( SITE) two days later .

NO Planning Permission ?????????
Snookerballs

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug