The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Major » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:32 pm

This exercise has taken some weeks to conclude;

We know that which we are doing, I do not expect you to understand, you do not live in my
DO IT WORLD, you let grass grow under your feet.

Try scribing a few facts for once SB and Rolly, oooops I forgot, EMBROIDERY IS YOUR GAME.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:Your pikey ancestry is showing Rolly.
I tell the truth Rolly, if you feel the need to unravel, twist it, be my guest.

Here is something for you to chew on, we, today have signed for 3.5 acres of land for building on, work clearing sight of dilapidated house and grounds starts thisTuesday.
Pick the flies out of that

Can you not get it into your head that some have more possessions than a hand cart.

BTW Rolly, I make knives, I have shown photos before on here.

I know you make knives you are also a knife sharpener like your father before you, you've mentioned it many times on here.
But Maj .... this successful business man your father wasn't .... successful business men don't go around butchers shops farms restaurants sharpening knives for them as a hobby.
And you blew wide open your stories about being in the heart of the ffarming circles and butchers and hunters last week when you showed your ignorance regarding the difference between black pudding and white pudding.
First time I ever saw you in all these years know about the black but be ignorant about the white.

Why wouldn't he still sharpen knives just because he's a businessman?
Maybe he does it to switch off and relax.
I was a carpenter before I started my own successful construction business. I used to sharpen my chisels all the time and would often sharpen other chippies chisels as well. I enjoyed doing it, and the lads loved the fact that they didn't have to do it. It is actually a skill to be able to sharpen a tool.
I own guns now and love to strip them down and clean them. I can strip and reassemble my weapons in the dark.
You love to get pissed and post shit on forums to relax. We're all different thank God

I have read this guys posts for a dozen years maybe more.
He doesn't sell his father as a tradesman who ends up employing a couple of blokes.
His father owns a lot of land a lot of property employs twenty thirty men has a lot of heavy plant on the go and a family to raise and you think a man like this would be going round touting for knife sharpening work from farmers butchers shops supermarkets domestic?
You think the major here who talks endlessly of his hunting killing and dressing his prey his close affiliation with other shooters is in the heart of the farming community knows all the best butchers and gets the best cuts on the cheap because he is so well known and so active in these communities might know something about sausage or nothing at all?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:43 pm

Major wrote:This exercise has taken some weeks to conclude;

We know that which we are doing, I do not expect you to understand, you do not live in my
DO IT WORLD, you let grass grow under your feet.

Try scribing a few facts for once SB and Rolly, oooops I forgot, EMBROIDERY IS YOUR GAME.

You would still have to submit a section 80 notice to the appropriate authorities before clearing the SITE

I am sure Sir Robert McAlpine knows the difference between the words Sight /Site . :gigglesnshit:

P.S. I am not a Northener but I do know the difference of Black/ White Pudding .
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:32 pm

I, we know a sight, site,syte more than you SB and Roll, break and bend council rules, they cannot afford to take you to court

BTW Rolly I have some photos of my knife craft
but have forgotten how to put them on here
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:22 pm

Major wrote:I, we know a sight, site,syte more than you SB and Roll, break and bend council rules, they cannot afford to take you to court

BTW Rolly I have some photos of my knife craft

I still struggle with photos on here :roll: but upload them to a host place then copy image over here I think.

I'd be interested to see how your knives are made, is it the whole knife or just the handles , do you make the sheaths as well?
drum

Postby Text » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:55 pm

Major wrote:I, we know a sight, site,syte more than you SB and Roll, break and bend council rules, they cannot afford to take you to court

BTW Rolly I have some photos of my knife craft but have forgotten how to put them on here

You've also forgotten that you devoted an entire thread to them already.
Seems you're afflicted with 'poor memory syndrome'.

Anyway I found your knives within ten seconds by doing a search on .... erm .... you guessed it ... ''knives''.
I won't read it, not interested in knives, just being helpful.

Here you are > > viewtopic.php?f=22&t=73106
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=73106
Text

Postby Major » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:21 pm

Thank you Text, glad to know you really love and desire me, follow me around, watch every word I say, are you related to SB. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: I am so thrilled, such a valuable asset to a forum.

BUT these are old knives, recently I have made some new ones with a modern high carbon steel which I harden and temper in my own made furnace, I also use the gas house cooker for some tempering, I use recycled leather mostly,
I make the sheathes, blades and handles Drum, most go to Poland, my stitching is poor so I use rivets for sheathes.

Ya gotta have something to occupy your mind and time pr you will be miserable, speshully spending ones life on forums.
Major
Twat.

Postby Text » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:31 pm

Major wrote:Thank you Text, glad to know you really love and desire me, follow me around, watch every word I say, are you related to SB. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: I am so thrilled, such a valuable asset to a forum.

BUT these are old knives, recently I have made some new ones with a modern high carbon steel which I harden and temper in my own made furnace, I also use the gas house cooker for some tempering, I use recycled leather mostly,
I make the sheathes, blades and handles Drum, most go to Poland, my stitching is poor so I use rivets for sheathes.

Ya gotta have something to occupy your mind and time pr you will be miserable, speshully spending ones life on forums.

No I do not follow or watch very elderly trolls (no matter how 'interesting' they think they are) - and there is no call for that kind of nonsense talk,
I was just being helpful.

Whatever gripe you have with SB, take it up with him separately - he is very much his own person, I'm not his keeper. Ta. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Major » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:55 pm

I will not argue with your heartbreaking rebuttal in the snug , everyone sees the truth if they want to Text.
You are so cruel to a old man

Pleasant dreams. :awesome:
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Major wrote:BTW Rolly I have some photos of my knife craft
Thank fuck for that.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:05 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:BTW Rolly I have some photos of my knife craft
Thank fuck for that.

You are so crude and rude Rolly
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:44 pm

This is part of my EXTREMELY INTERESTING life, it is just different to yours, THAT IS ALL.

Tell us about your life

I am well KNOWN & TRUSTED in this area for getting jobs done and paying cash if necessary, this job is pure profit SB and MOST of it collected
I know many people who will help me as I will help them on a handshake which to me is rural law.
I know people who will buy CERTAIN stuff or I know someone who knows someone, it is a interesting hobby when I have time, I am continual busy, just had a few moths off though, did you miss me. SB or anyone????????????? :canny: :canny: :canny:

In the rural community there are many barns containing stuff which was stashed years ago, people have died and relatives could not be bothered as they have seen it as valueless as they are loaded I have 2 loads of pews to collect next week

Just remember SB, we live a different lifestyle, it is that simple.

I must do something to keep me going, the money is secondary, if you believe that I will tell you another :flog: :flog: :flog: :flog: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Enjoy your life SB, it is later than you think.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:14 am

" Just remember SB that we live a different lifestyle , it is that simple"

No we dont we must abide by the law of the Land, which states one must not leave ones " Social Bubble" other than exceptional circumstances.

Digging around in Barns is not an exceptional circumstance

This is just another one of your fantasies
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:34 am

It is rewarding to myself and those I help SB

Get a life with Canary
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:23 pm

Had a busy day today sorting stuff, gotta do the yellow room yet which seems FULL of female things

Bit bigger than I imagined this job
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug