Lifetime bans.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Lifetime bans.

Postby Barking Dog » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:57 pm

Are lifetime bans really necessary.
All forums need to protect themselves from actual cyber attacks but forum banter and petty bickering isn't in the same league as that is it?

I regret a few silly arguments but not as much as you'd think as to me it was just fun :oops:
Barking Dog

Re: Lifetime bans.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Barking Dog wrote:Are lifetime bans really necessary.
All forums need to protect themselves from actual cyber attacks but forum banter and petty bickering isn't in the same league as that is it?

I regret a few silly arguments but not as much as you'd think as to me it was just fun :oops:

Just ask if you want to be unbanned

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Barking Dog wrote:Are lifetime bans really necessary.

I don't want you on here because you get pissed and spam the place like you have recently done on Newsfix. Your bollocks made up a large percentage of the really crap threads section as will Big Andy's sticky in news when I can be bothered to.

I have no problem with shitposting as long as it's actually funny, or pithy, or anything other than your style of posting.

I don't want you posting on here, nor do any of the other admin so please respect our wishes and stop trying to post here.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:43 am

If you don't stop spamming this forum with stupid threads BD, i'm going to ban your IP address.

Now piss off and post somewhere else. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug