All About Dogs..

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: All About Dogs..

Postby Major » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:21 pm

A lady by me has a lovely golden lab aged 12 I think, he is poorly and cannot walk too well.

The vet has given him tablets which he rejects so I showed her how to administer them which is helping him.

I know loads of people with dogs and cats and money is no object if they are poorly, I am told they do not qualify for PDSA treatment..
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Major wrote:A lady by me has a lovely golden lab aged 12 I think, he is poorly and cannot walk too well.

The vet has given him tablets which he rejects so I showed her how to administer them which is helping him.

I know loads of people with dogs and cats and money is no object if they are poorly, I am told they do not qualify for PDSA treatment..

I did voluntary work for the PDSA many moons ago and treatment was free to all starbold. Unfortunately people who could well afford to pay for veterinary treatment began to abuse the system and so the PDSA now means tests.
McAz

Postby Vicky » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:29 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:A lady by me has a lovely golden lab aged 12 I think, he is poorly and cannot walk too well.

I did voluntary work for the PDSA many moons ago and treatment was free to all starbold. Unfortunately people who could well afford to pay for veterinary treatment began to abuse the system and so the PDSA now means tests.

I think at one time the PDSA was free for pensioners and people were taking their pets in along with relative's pension books.

There's a lot of devious swine's going about.
Vicky

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Vicks wrote:
McAz wrote:

I think at one time the PDSA was free for pensioners and people were taking their pets in along with relative's pension books.

It was free to all poor folks when I was kid - but in those days people respected charity and giving.
McAz

Postby Vicky » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 pm

McAz wrote:
Vicks wrote:
McAz wrote:

It was free to all poor folks when I was kid - but in those days people respected charity and giving.

My mum had dogs and a cat when she was wee and my Granda always took them into the PDSA in Glasgow.

The most expensive treatment Jack's ever had was when he was neutered.

Expensive business owning pets.

My last dog had to have a tooth out and that cost £75 pounds.
Vicky

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Vicks wrote:
McAz wrote:
Vicks wrote:
McAz wrote:

My mum had dogs and a cat when she was wee and my Granda always took them into the PDSA in Glasgow.

All our dogs were treated by the PDSA - mind in those days there wasn't a lot of treatment on offer, you lived in fear of hardpad etc and many people relied on traditional remedies. I don't recall any of our dogs getting an annual jab or being neutered/spayed - couldn't afford it. If they got sick, chances are they died.
McAz

Postby Major » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Which way do you get a dogs to swallow their pills???????????????????
Major
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:56 pm

Major wrote:Which way do you get a dogs to swallow their pills???????????????????

Open their mouth and drop them to one side of their throat... close the jaw and rub the throat.... works every time :thumbsup:

Disguising meds in food is no good if they’re clever :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Vicks wrote:
McAz wrote:
Vicks wrote:
McAz wrote:

Really expensive, but very worth it.
My cats a bit of a dick, and helps himself to food. He used to be in and out of the vets because he’d swallow the packaging and cause blockages. He’s insured so we only pay the excess, but that £75 adds up when he’s a bellend that does it often and I’m a bellend that worries like fuck.

£90 access on Bear. Only time we’ve claimed for her was when she got attacked by a jack Russel. (Yes my 12stone Newfie came worst off in a fight with a dog that weighs less than a bag of sugar :shake head: )
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:46 pm

I meant to show you this the other day, Vicks. A couple of Newfies with a couple of black labs. They are so alike apart from the size difference.
NastyNickers

Postby Vicky » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Vicky

Postby Major » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:32 pm

I like jacks.

Put them in a barn close the doors, disturb bales of hay and junk and one jack will kill all the rats it sees, fantastic, they are in their element.
28 rats in 1 visit.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Major wrote:I like jacks.

Put them in a barn close the doors, disturb bales of hay and junk and one jack will kill all the rats it sees, fantastic, they are in their element.
28 rats in 1 visit.

I like them too starbold and have two Jack crosses - but they can be a bugger as pets.
McAz

Postby Major » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:00 pm

McAz wrote:

28 rats in 1 visit.

I like them too starbold and have two Jack crosses - but they can be a bugger as pets.

STOP BAITING in the snug.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:

28 rats in 1 visit.

STOP BAITING in the snug.

When you've finished trolling perhaps you'd care to explain how a post about dogs in a thread about dogs is baiting starbold? :scratch:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug