Check all your equipment NOW.
Major
Twat.

Re: Are You Ready For The New Season?

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:08 am

You are a couple of months late, Grouse Season started August 12

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:12 am

Yes I have my woollens and ugg boots out ready for the Autumn Equinox but we seem to be having some warmer weather this week, all of a sudden. Britain huh?!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:19 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Yes I have my woollens and ugg boots out ready for the Autumn Equinox but we seem to be having some warmer weather this week, all of a sudden. Britain huh?!

That's happening here as well.

A couple of days ago it was freezing cold, so I put on a jumper and a jacket and a hour later the sun was splitting the trees.

I thought I was going to be sick by the time I came home.

:roll:
Vicky

Postby Justin Heywood » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Guest wrote:You are a couple of months late, Grouse Season started August 12

As the equinox is the middle of the season and the first day of winter is november 1 then august 12 is the 2nd day of autumn
Justin Heywood

Postby Bella » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Guest wrote:You are a couple of months late, Grouse Season started August 12

I reckon he's after the Pheasants :bawlin:
Bella

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:38 pm

He's made these same posts more or less every years since we've known the daft old sod.
I can well imagine he lives in the middle of a town middle of a housing estate and walks around dressed in all the gear.
Calls his neighbour old bean and has the flag in view somewhere every where he goes.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:He's made these same posts more or less every years since we've known the daft old sod.
I can well imagine he lives in the middle of a town middle of a housing estate and walks around dressed in all the gear.
Calls his neighbour old bean and has the flag in view somewhere every where he goes.

Don't forget the twenty year old Jagwaaaar :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:He's made these same posts more or less every years since we've known the daft old sod.

And his story`s of when he goes out Poaching at night and Sundays, he always get stopped by the Police but is let go when he gives them a Rabbit !!! :thumbsup:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Guest wrote:

And his story`s of when he goes out Poaching at night and Sundays, he always get stopped by the Police but is let go when he gives them a Rabbit !!! :thumbsup:

Can you imagine a young cop of today having a clue what to do with a dead rabbit?
The Major and Markey are total fakes.
Markey had concerns over someone close to him having a brain tumour.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him a little advice ... he scarpered straight away to move onto other topics ... manning up to a crowd of black guys.
You couldn't make these two up .......
He steps out his front door to be confronted by assailants he sees white gangsters in every pub and he's related to most of them his best friend just finished a life sentence for murder and on it goes.
His wife is head of a council department .... possibly the most important one and she too gets hassled in the streets.
I know of no one else who has so many problems so many times living in the city.
We have Maj driving down to the red light district to spy on the young girls plying their trade but only the black ones of course.
Wouldn't get the same thrill typing the word white.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Come to think of it I have never heard of the police stopping people for rabbiting.
Lamping is very popular around here and nope never heard of anyone having their collars felt or equipment or catches confiscated.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:25 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Come to think of it I have never heard of the police stopping people for rabbiting.
Lamping is very popular around here and nope never heard of anyone having their collars felt or equipment or catches confiscated.

i think it's different when you're opening fire with a bren gun on the neighbour's rabbit hutch, like the 'major'

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:07 pm

Vicky wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Yes I have my woollens and ugg boots out ready for the Autumn Equinox but we seem to be having some warmer weather this week, all of a sudden. Britain huh?!

That's happening here as well.

A couple of days ago it was freezing cold, so I put on a jumper and a jacket and a hour later the sun was splitting the trees.

I thought I was going to be sick by the time I came home.

:roll:

:mrgreen:
Today was a lovely warm sunny day, spent most of it in the garden pruning etc.

Nights are still so warm too, still got my summer low tog duvet on.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:10 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Come to think of it I have never heard of the police stopping people for rabbiting.

This kind of lamping?
Straight Lampin'
The act of hanging out or keeping it real in a sitution that provides no other equal or better oppurtunity

Jane: Hey what are you planning on doing tonight?
Joe: I don't know, there's really not much going on. I'll probably just be straight lampin' all night.
Jane: Sick
Lady Murasaki

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug