Aspergers - Autism

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:39 pm

Bella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Trolling in the SNUG, I can't believe it.

Since you are unable to converse in an intelligent mannerr regarding autism, we have to resort other ways to communicate with you. :smilin:

It'll be through ouija board before long.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Lazy useless council estate single mothers have tantrum brat uncontrollable kids, takes them to the doctor regularly as they are incapable of raising them properly so they can claim another added benefit with the doctors blessing who just wants them OFF HIS BACK
Major
Twat.

Postby Bella » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:49 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Lazy useless council estate single mothers have tantrum brat uncontrollable kids, takes them to the doctor regularly as they are incapable of raising them properly so they can claim another added benefit with the doctors blessing who just wants them OFF HIS BACK

Ignorant fools cause so much heartache and trouble in this world.
Bella

Postby Nucks » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:56 pm

You’re worried about the financial cost of autistic children and adults (yes, the condition remains in adulthood) to taxpayers? The cost of ignorance such as yours is far more damaging and long-lasting. Several people have posted links, explained the reasoning, and asked what your alternative would be, but you choose to remain ignorant. Conclusion: you are uneducated and ignorant. Congratulations.
Nucks

Postby Major » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Canucklehead wrote:You’re worried about the financial cost of autistic children and adults (yes, the condition remains in adulthood) to taxpayers? The cost of ignorance such as yours is far more damaging and long-lasting. Several people have posted links, explained the reasoning, and asked what your alternative would be, but you choose to remain ignorant. Conclusion: you are uneducated and ignorant. Congratulations.

I am not unedificated at awl, there cud be dowt about being ignarunt.
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:21 am

I’ve had first hand dealings with Autism... for me it wasn’t a money thing. I was sceptical at first before being educated and then living with it. It’s a very real condition that needs more research and better educating...
Dean

Postby Mark » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:28 pm

autism isn't just real

its completely heartbreaking and a living nightmare, for those having to live and deal with it
and worryingly, its becoming ever more present in society imo

I have seen 2 autistic lads growing up, friends and family members still close to me and I cant begin to tell you the heartache it causes.
my good friend & her fella are practically falling to pieces in front of my eyes, as it gets worse, and he gets bigger and harder to interact with, and care for

the flip side of this, is another family member who had 2 of her boys diagnosed as adhd
where there was / is nothing wrong with them
apart from having a lazy good for nothing selfish mother, who looks to blame all her failings, on it, and of course, get access to more benefits and state help.
but please, don't let the few like her, ever convince you that it aint real
its all too real
Mark

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:21 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Why do people get paid a benefit for these so called ailments?

Serious replies please.

Because they're our own and we're looking after them first.

Postby Mark » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Why do people get paid a benefit for these so called ailments?

Serious replies please.

Because they're our own and we're looking after them first.

sadly
far too many of our own

originate from backward lands
where they still see marrying their own family as an OK thing to do.

the amount of special needs kids of Pakistani origin, is shocking, shameful and heartbreaking
it must be stopped FFS
fuck any social cohesion bollox,
Mark

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug