Aspergers - Autism

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby McAz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Why do they get paid benefit money, simple question, obviously none of you can answer seriously.

Why don't you tell us why they shouldn't?
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Why do they get paid benefit money, simple question, obviously none of you can answer seriously.

Many are unable to work that is why. You'd be better of living in one of those third world countries with third world people, no claiming benefits there, just plain old starvation, slums and poverty, it would suit you to a t.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:12 pm

repeating things over and over and over and over and over again
is one of the more obvious symptoms
maybe you should get tested
extra 100 quid a week could really help
with your squalid exsitance
admitting you have a problem is the first step to help
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Major » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Why should I have to subsidise useless parents who sire these kids but lack the skills to raise them to become a contributor to society and not a scrounger, I bet most of them are council house hoi polloi with a family history of dole-ites spending hours on forums and Facebook whilst eating burger and drinking cheap Vodka...

BTW Rolly, I am not having the newest Range Rover, I have gone by that stage in life, long ago.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Why should I have to subsidise useless parents who sire these kids but lack the skills to raise them to become a contributor to society and not a scrounger, I bet most of them are council house hoi polloi with a family history of dole-ites spending hours on forums and Facebook whilst eating burger and drinking cheap Vodka...

BTW Rolly, I am not having the newest Range Rover, I have gone by that stage in life, long ago.

In the Nordic countries Maj the tax take is a lot higher which enables them to have modern societies that work for everyone.
The more you earn the more you pay into the system that you're making money out of.
You're allowed to become as rich as you are able to and the rich and wealthy on the whole don't begrudge paying extra to live in a modern world.
In interviews many of them say they wouldn't want to be wealthy surrounded by poverty and filth so it seems to work.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:41 pm

In Holland not Nordic I know, they are actually closing prisons down instead of for ever having to build more of them.
Why do you think that is?
Wouldn't you like to live in country like that?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:42 pm

What you diving now then?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:What you diving now then?

Same as most people Rolly, WATER.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Why should I pay anything at all for deadbeats Rolly, I do not begrudge helping out those who GENUINELY CANNOT help themselves but NOT those who have pretendy scam claims on benefits.

I still wanna know WHY we should give Aspergers/autismites my money, I believe we should look after our own who are in real need..
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:08 pm

McAz wrote:

I think you macaz, instead oF dodging the question should answer it, IF YOU KNOW WHY.
Major
Twat.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:13 pm

over and over and over and over and over
over and over and over and over and over again....
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:35 pm

My answer to Rolly, you give me the impression you are jealous of anyone with a few shillings and you want something for nothing..

Because they are disabled, they need a bit of extra help. Answer a question for once: Do you want disabled people who can't afford treatment or care to die in the streets?

Be a man for once and answer a direct question.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:

I think you macaz, instead oF dodging the question should answer it, IF YOU KNOW WHY.

Have you looked into Autism? I sent you a link. I doubt you have, you seem to have no empathy or understanding.
Bella

Postby grice pudding » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:48 pm

I'll try and answer your fucking stupid question Major tit head.
My lass's eldest son has severe autism and is pretty much non-verbal. It's highly likely he will never be able to live infependantly and therefore she will be his carer for life.
The benefit she receives is a drop in the ocean compared to if he had to go into assisted living in the future. She also saves as much of it as she can for him even though she has other children.
She is not thick, feckless nor lives on a sink estate or in a mansion; just a normal woman who sometimes faces challenges from ignorant gits who will likely never face what having a disabled child really entails.
We utterly adore our lad and celebrate every achievement he makes.
I reckon you're on a wind-up, albeit a cruel one, and although I wouldn't wish it on you, if ever you or yours had a disabled kid, I guess you'd welcome every benefit you could get.
You've really narked me with your morass of shite!
grice pudding

Postby Major » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:10 pm

EXPLAIN WHY THEY SHOULD BE PAID BENEFIT MONEY BY THE TAXPAYERS OF OUR ISLAND.

I can't hear you.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug