Aspergers - Autism

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby McAz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:14 pm

Major Starbold wrote:EXPLAIN WHY THEY SHOULD BE PAID BENEFIT MONEY BY THE TAXPAYERS OF OUR ISLAND.

I can't hear you.


Stooo explained it to you above - did you not see his post? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21681
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:14 pm

Major Starbold wrote:EXPLAIN WHY THEY SHOULD BE PAID BENEFIT MONEY BY THE TAXPAYERS OF OUR ISLAND.

I can't hear you.


Because it's cheaper and more humane than locking them up in asylums.

What would you do with autistic people?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 75887
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Bella » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:EXPLAIN WHY THEY SHOULD BE PAID BENEFIT MONEY BY THE TAXPAYERS OF OUR ISLAND.

I can't hear you.


Because it's cheaper and more humane than locking them up in asylums.

What would you do with autistic people?


Unfortunately some are "locked up" , hundreds of miles from their home, such are the dreadful mental health facilities for teenagers and young folks here in the UK.
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 5389
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Avon Barksdale » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Major Starbold wrote:EXPLAIN WHY THEY SHOULD BE PAID BENEFIT MONEY BY THE TAXPAYERS OF OUR ISLAND.

I can't hear you.


John 13:34-35

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

1 John 3:17-18

But whoever has the world's goods, and sees his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him? Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth.

Matthew 25:40

"The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'

Proverbs 28:27

He who gives to the poor will never want, But he who shuts his eyes will have many curses.

Galatians 6:9-10

Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

Colossians 3:12

So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience;
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 6531
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: out of the saddle and climbing

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Bella » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:14 pm

Major Starbold wrote:EXPLAIN WHY THEY SHOULD BE PAID BENEFIT MONEY BY THE TAXPAYERS OF OUR ISLAND.

I can't hear you.


You could always ask this guy , obviously he is very high functioning on the spectrum. http://www.chrispackham.co.uk/ Let us know how you get on :smilin:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 5389
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:EXPLAIN WHY THEY SHOULD BE PAID BENEFIT MONEY BY THE TAXPAYERS OF OUR ISLAND.

I can't hear you.


John 13:34-35

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

1 John 3:17-18

But whoever has the world's goods, and sees his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him? Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth.

Matthew 25:40

"The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'

Proverbs 28:27

He who gives to the poor will never want, But he who shuts his eyes will have many curses.

Galatians 6:9-10

Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

Colossians 3:12

So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience;

The Major wants to keep these islands Christian he has said in the past ........ :cheers:
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Bella » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:20 pm

grice pudding wrote:I'll try and answer your fucking stupid question Major tit head.
My lass's eldest son has severe autism and is pretty much non-verbal. It's highly likely he will never be able to live infependantly and therefore she will be his carer for life.
The benefit she receives is a drop in the ocean compared to if he had to go into assisted living in the future. She also saves as much of it as she can for him even though she has other children.
She is not thick, feckless nor lives on a sink estate or in a mansion; just a normal woman who sometimes faces challenges from ignorant gits who will likely never face what having a disabled child really entails.
We utterly adore our lad and celebrate every achievement he makes.
I reckon you're on a wind-up, albeit a cruel one, and although I wouldn't wish it on you, if ever you or yours had a disabled kid, I guess you'd welcome every benefit you could get.
You've really narked me with your morass of shite!


Wishing you all the best! Most of us understand what your family is going through.

Take no notice, he's been posting the same old crap for over 10 years now.
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 5389
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:29 pm

Just wondering if you noticed Major.
The economy was shattered in 2008 and it wasn't by benefits claimants.
Wasn't by the disabled or the feckless.
Our economy has always been big enough to not even notice them.
Nor was it left wing ultra liberals socialist or unions.
It was by well heeled folk.
Tory types if you like.
You're now paying for it.
Your grandchildren will be paying for it too all their lives.
But for some reason you don't seem to mind paying for someone else's greed stupidity recklessness incompetence.
Why is that?
Never a peep out of you.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Major Starbold » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Bella wrote:
grice pudding wrote:I'll try and answer your fucking stupid question Major tit head.
My lass's eldest son has severe autism and is pretty much non-verbal. It's highly likely he will never be able to live infependantly and therefore she will be his carer for life.
The benefit she receives is a drop in the ocean compared to if he had to go into assisted living in the future. She also saves as much of it as she can for him even though she has other children.
She is not thick, feckless nor lives on a sink estate or in a mansion; just a normal woman who sometimes faces challenges from ignorant gits who will likely never face what having a disabled child really entails.
We utterly adore our lad and celebrate every achievement he makes.
I reckon you're on a wind-up, albeit a cruel one, and although I wouldn't wish it on you, if ever you or yours had a disabled kid, I guess you'd welcome every benefit you could get.
You've really narked me with your morass of shite!


Wishing you all the best! Most of us understand what your family is going through.

Take no notice, he's been posting the same old crap for over 10 years now.


It is unwise to bring your family into debates, I remember Bella doing it before and then screaming for my head.

She is supposed to be his carer, she brought him into the world, where is the childs father, you did not mention him, does he not work and support the family.

So many uncontrollable tantrum brats wanna smack up the kisser, not the NORTY STEP, these sort are not disabled.

It has took you long enough to come up with this one, Bella

I support the genuinely disabled NOT the scammers, money grabbers.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:
grice pudding wrote:I'll try and answer your fucking stupid question Major tit head.
My lass's eldest son has severe autism and is pretty much non-verbal. It's highly likely he will never be able to live infependantly and therefore she will be his carer for life.
The benefit she receives is a drop in the ocean compared to if he had to go into assisted living in the future. She also saves as much of it as she can for him even though she has other children.
She is not thick, feckless nor lives on a sink estate or in a mansion; just a normal woman who sometimes faces challenges from ignorant gits who will likely never face what having a disabled child really entails.
We utterly adore our lad and celebrate every achievement he makes.
I reckon you're on a wind-up, albeit a cruel one, and although I wouldn't wish it on you, if ever you or yours had a disabled kid, I guess you'd welcome every benefit you could get.
You've really narked me with your morass of shite!


Wishing you all the best! Most of us understand what your family is going through.

Take no notice, he's been posting the same old crap for over 10 years now.


It is unwise to bring your family into debates, I remember Bella doing it before and then screaming for my head.

She is supposed to be his carer, she brought him into the world, where is the childs father, you did not mention him, does he not work and support the family.

So many uncontrollable tantrum brats wanna smack up the kisser, not the NORTY STEP, these sort are not disabled.

It has took you long enough to come up with this one, Bella

I support the genuinely disabled NOT the scammers, money grabbers.

Yet you happily support corporate benefits that you and your children are paying for.
Corporate benefits so huge they may well break this country for a long time.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Bella » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:
grice pudding wrote:I'll try and answer your fucking stupid question Major tit head.
My lass's eldest son has severe autism and is pretty much non-verbal. It's highly likely he will never be able to live infependantly and therefore she will be his carer for life.
The benefit she receives is a drop in the ocean compared to if he had to go into assisted living in the future. She also saves as much of it as she can for him even though she has other children.
She is not thick, feckless nor lives on a sink estate or in a mansion; just a normal woman who sometimes faces challenges from ignorant gits who will likely never face what having a disabled child really entails.
We utterly adore our lad and celebrate every achievement he makes.
I reckon you're on a wind-up, albeit a cruel one, and although I wouldn't wish it on you, if ever you or yours had a disabled kid, I guess you'd welcome every benefit you could get.
You've really narked me with your morass of shite!


Wishing you all the best! Most of us understand what your family is going through.

Take no notice, he's been posting the same old crap for over 10 years now.


It is unwise to bring your family into debates, I remember Bella doing it before and then screaming for my head.

She is supposed to be his carer, she brought him into the world, where is the childs father, you did not mention him, does he not work and support the family.

So many uncontrollable tantrum brats wanna smack up the kisser, not the NORTY STEP, these sort are not disabled.

It has took you long enough to come up with this one, Bella

I support the genuinely disabled NOT the scammers, money grabbers.


What is it I am supposed to come up with , Major? Are you following the posts or are you in a drunken stupor after your hunting experience?
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 5389
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:34 am

Major Starbold wrote:So many uncontrollable tantrum brats wanna smack up the kisser.

so a child abuser as well as a drunkard and a racist
i think the majors little sleeping dogs jolly has run its course
dont you....
:cuppaT:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15407
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Bella » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:41 am

Interesting
Chris Packham on living with Asperger's: 'I’ve spent 30 years on the telly trying my best to act normal'


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017 ... g_share_fb
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 5389
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:38 am

Bella wrote:Interesting
Chris Packham on living with Asperger's: 'I’ve spent 30 years on the telly trying my best to act normal'


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017 ... g_share_fb


Great article. I had no idea he has Aspergers, no wonder he's so interesting and dedicated.

The OP seems to be a Rip Van Winkle character, asleep for the past 30 years and woke up to a different, more enlightened world.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 16531
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Major Starbold » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:37 pm

Some of it is down to backward useles fat, fag ash Lil types of lazy parents, most likely goes back 4 generation.

You see the brats out with their unwed tramp stamped scruffy mothers out of control, where are the dads??????????????????????????????? probably will never be sure who he is.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest