Lest We Forget.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Lest We Forget.

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:19 pm

maxresdefault.jpg
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64015
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:21 pm

John_McCrae_1915.JPG
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64015
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Image
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64015
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby jp761 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Good call Vicky. Indeed, lest not.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:17 am

jp761 wrote:Good call Vicky. Indeed, lest not.


We should always remember them, do you like my avatar JP?

It seems a bit big at the moment, but i'll shrink it.
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64015
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:33 am

Image
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64015
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby jp761 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:Good call Vicky. Indeed, lest not.


We should always remember them, do you like my avatar JP?

It seems a bit big at the moment, but i'll shrink it.
Your avatar looks great, Vicky. Cool and respectful. :smilin:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:55 pm

jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:Good call Vicky. Indeed, lest not.


We should always remember them, do you like my avatar JP?

It seems a bit big at the moment, but i'll shrink it.
Your avatar looks great, Vicky. Cool and respectful. :smilin:


Thanks JP.

I got it off a Rangers website, lots of good ones on there.

In saying that, if i used some of them on here i would probably get banned.
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64015
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 pm

Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Vicky wrote:
jp761 wrote:Good call Vicky. Indeed, lest not.


We should always remember them, do you like my avatar JP?

It seems a bit big at the moment, but i'll shrink it.
Your avatar looks great, Vicky. Cool and respectful. :smilin:


Thanks JP.

I got it off a Rangers website, lots of good ones on there.

In saying that, if i used some of them on here i would probably get banned.
I can imagine! :pmsl:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Image
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:45 am

poppy-wreaths-laid-at-the-cenotaph-in-coatbridge-north-lanarkshire-D0598P.jpg


Our town's Cenotaph.

Two of my Great-Granny's brothers names are on that.
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64015
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:49 am

Image
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64015
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby guest » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Lovely tributes Vicky, the poppies gif is especially poignant.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:23 pm

guest wrote:Lovely tributes Vicky, the poppies gif is especially poignant.


Aye that's a nice one Guesty.
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64015
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Lest We Forget.

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Image
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64015
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests