Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:54 pm

McAz wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
McAz wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:and the moral of this story is
dont ever step foot in the god ridden filthy islamic shithole
to begin with.....
:thumbsup:

What Islamic shithole :dunno:

all of them obviously....
:thumbsup:

Luton? :dunno:

sure if u say so...
:thumbsup:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15735
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
McAz wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
McAz wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:and the moral of this story is
dont ever step foot in the god ridden filthy islamic shithole
to begin with.....
:thumbsup:

What Islamic shithole :dunno:

all of them obviously....
:thumbsup:

Luton? :dunno:

sure if u say so...
:thumbsup:

Tommy Robinson says so - I don't visit such exotic climes. :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22119
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:05 am

McAz wrote:Tommy Robinson says so - I don't visit such exotic climes. :dunno:

i never go south of york
:snooty:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15735
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby McAz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:07 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
McAz wrote:Tommy Robinson says so - I don't visit such exotic climes. :dunno:

i never go south of york
:snooty:


Utterly wise. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22119
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby Major Starbold » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:30 pm

McAz wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
McAz wrote:Tommy Robinson says so - I don't visit such exotic climes. :dunno:

i never go south of york
:snooty:


Utterly wise. :thumbsup:




Do you go south, McAz???????
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby McAz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
McAz wrote:Tommy Robinson says so - I don't visit such exotic climes. :dunno:

i never go south of york
:snooty:


Utterly wise. :thumbsup:




Do you go south, McAz???????

I wasn't in the Army, Starbold...




















....oh wait, neither were you. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22119
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby Major Starbold » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:05 pm

If you had your eyes open about 4 years ago you would not keep uttering such tripe.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby McAz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:31 pm

Major Starbold wrote:If you had your eyes open about 4 years ago you would not keep uttering such tripe.

Is that when you saved the world? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22119
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:01 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:If you had your eyes open about 4 years ago you would not keep uttering such tripe.

Is that when you saved the world? :dunno:


Refresh our Memories Major, four years ago you were battling Posters on "Micky`s Forum"
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby Major Starbold » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:If you had your eyes open about 4 years ago you would not keep uttering such tripe.

Is that when you saved the world? :dunno:


Refresh our Memories Major, four years ago you were battling Posters on "Micky`s Forum"


Mickey was the two faced prob I had there.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby McAz » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:11 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:If you had your eyes open about 4 years ago you would not keep uttering such tripe.

Is that when you saved the world? :dunno:


Refresh our Memories Major, four years ago you were battling Posters on "Micky`s Forum"


Mickey was the two faced prob I had there.

What's that got to do with you masquerading as an Army officer?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22119
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby Major Starbold » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:If you had your eyes open about 4 years ago you would not keep uttering such tripe.

Is that when you saved the world? :dunno:


Refresh our Memories Major, four years ago you were battling Posters on "Micky`s Forum"


Mickey was the two faced prob I had there.

What's that got to do with you masquerading as an Army officer?


Is ya ass sore again????
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby McAz » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Guest wrote:Mickey was the two faced prob I had there.

What's that got to do with you masquerading as an Army officer?


Is ya ass sore again????


Not at all - what's that got to do with you masquerading as an Army officer?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22119
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:If you had your eyes open about 4 years ago you would not keep uttering such tripe.

Is that when you saved the world? :dunno:


Refresh our Memories Major, four years ago you were battling Posters on "Micky`s Forum"


Mickey was the two faced prob I had there.

Everywhere you go there's always a problem .... ever thought the problem might just be you?
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Taking Your Own Prescription Medicines Abroad.

Postby Markey mark » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:26 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:If you had your eyes open about 4 years ago you would not keep uttering such tripe.

Is that when you saved the world? :dunno:


Refresh our Memories Major, four years ago you were battling Posters on "Micky`s Forum"


Mickey was the two faced prob I had there.

Everywhere you go there's always a problem .... ever thought the problem might just be you?



Not at all , problem with major he tells the truth as it is , and you lot can’t handle the truth if it hit you in the face
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests