The Vicar Called

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

The Vicar Called

Postby Major » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Where I used to live the local vicar would visit some of us a week or so before Christmas collecting food or anything which he could give to the homeless or needy, he was wizard at scrounging.

I had not told him I had moved, never even thought to.

Just before we went out today the bell rang, guess who was standing there, no no no, not McAz, the vicar.

He came in, had a coffee and chat then hit me for some dosh which I gladly gave the old bugga, he is a great geeza,
Now he asked how our larder was stocked, he always does the same thing and before you know it he is raiding our stock.
He piled stuff on the worktops and we did not realise how much tinned stuff we had in stock, quite obscene really.
We gave him quite a bit of stuff, he went out to his car for some plastic containers, we loaded up and then asked for clothes and bedding, my wife told him to come back tomorrow, he will be back, ya cannot tell him to do one he is so likeable.

In all the years I have known him he has never come the holy Joe with me.

I have asked some who live nearby if they will bring around some food or anything, really early tomorrow.

BTW, the old bugga is 85, what a real man, not many like him, he used to box.
Major
Twat.

Re: The Vicar Called

Postby Bella » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:04 am

Major wrote:Where I used to live the local vicar would visit some of us a week or so before Christmas collecting food or anything which he could give to the homeless or needy, he was wizard at scrounging.

Just before we went out today the bell rang, guess who was standing there, no no no, not McAz, the vicar.

He came in, had a coffee and chat then hit me for some dosh which I gladly gave the old bugga, he is a great geeza,
Now he asked how our larder was stocked, he always does the same thing and before you know it he is raiding our stock.
He piled stuff on the worktops and we did not realise how much tinned stuff we had in stock, quite obscene really.
We gave him quite a bit of stuff, he went out to his car for some plastic containers, we loaded up and then asked for clothes and bedding, my wife told him to come back tomorrow, he will be back, ya cannot tell him to do one he is so likeable.

I have asked some who live nearby if they will bring around some food or anything, really early tomorrow.

So you've donated stuff to the poor, why are you mentioning McAz in your post?
Bella

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:51 am

Bella wrote:
Major wrote:Where I used to live the local vicar would visit some of us a week or so before Christmas collecting food or anything which he could give to the homeless or needy, he was wizard at scrounging.

Perhaps starbold has sent me a Xmas hamper? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Major » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:22 pm

McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:

Answer to Bella, bcus he makes me wanna vomit.

The hamper would contain, anti bacterial potions, a bowlamp & mallet, My title is Major, Turdy ponthook
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:25 pm

You seem to have a weird fetish with gentlemen’s bottoms and scat, Starbold. What’s all that about?
Dean

Postby Major » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Dean wrote:You seem to have a weird fetish with gentlemen’s bottoms and scat, Starbold. What’s all that about?

I detest the filthy B******
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:

The hamper would contain, anti bacterial potions, a bowlamp & mallet, My title is Major, Turdy ponthook

What are you bleating about now, starbold, you have no title? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Major » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:07 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:

What are you bleating about now, starbold, you have no title? :scratch:

YOU do, 'turdy ponthook' which suits you.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:What are you bleating about now, starbold, you have no title? :scratch:

No-one the world over knows what a ponthook is, starbold - so your schoolyard insult (if that's what it is) fails. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Major » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:21 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
McAz wrote:What are you bleating about now, starbold, you have no title? :scratch:

No-one the world over knows what a ponthook is, starbold - so your insult fails. :laughing:

I may ask management if I can post the definition which is gross, evil, vile, sinful and deffo sickening.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:22 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:

No-one the world over knows what a ponthook is, starbold - so your schoolyard insult (if that's what it is) fails.. :laughing:

I may ask management if I can post the definition which is gross, evil, vile, sinful and deffo sickening.

Sinful? Are you god fearing, starbold?
McAz

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:30 pm

The Snug seems to have gone to the Dogs. :shake head:
Raggamuffin

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The Snug seems to have gone to the Dogs. :shake head:

He admires you, Miss Ragga - can you have a word with the old starbold?
McAz

Postby Holly » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:25 pm

This is the Snug FFS, are the Arms not big enough for your trolling of each other? Get outa here!
Holly
Site Admin

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug