It's great being a grown up innit?

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: It's great being a grown up innit?

Postby charlie » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:44 am

Guest wrote:
philagain wrote:Well from what i have seen. all forum land is dead lately!
There are three moderators on the main forums, which are much larger....They get closed at night, then we have the late bar!
The rest aren't able to moderate here, i am the only one that does it!

:roll:

Stooo had a dream of a forum with guest posting and knew himself, Fenella and Claire were no-life obsessives who could sit for hours every day deleting anything which went against whatever rules they had dreamed up at that moment. But even pond life has to sleep and Stooo's so anal he couldn't bear the thought of people posting without his control during the night. Problem is Stooo has fucked over pretty much everyone he has come into contact with on forums and now has to consort with the dregs, the dregs he couldn't trust with the main forums. His solution is to get a patsy with even less of a life than the three admins to sit here all night and run one little forum. In the morning he picks out any good threads and moves them into the limelight of the main forums.

Delete this if you want Phil because I know you will have read it. You're just Stooo's little bitch and he'll keep you like that. There's no way he could make a religious bigot like you one of the admin team because it would destroy any credibility this place has. Have you noticed how few people post here as members Phil? They register to protect their forum names and then never post and that's because nobody likes Stooo. He has been banned from every forum he's tried to take part in and now he's reduced to paying for his own forum so he can sit and complain about all the places which don't want him. He wouldn't even have you and curious posting if he hadn't stolen all Shine's hard work and ideas.

What a load of gobshite. Phil is a valued member and a valued mod here. Some people claim I'm a religious bigot, and I'm admin here. :pmsl:
charlie

Postby charlie » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:46 am

Guest wrote:I have plenty of regrets and I think most people do. I always get angry when I hear people say "I have no regrets", what a bunch of bullshit. Apparently they are so well at navigating their lives they never made a mistake. Fuck off I say.

Just think of the disaster that may have been diverted because you did not become a trader Phil (Not trying to be funny Phil) Just because you feel that opportunity in your life was missed does not make it a sure thing that your life would be so much happier now.

I love the posts on this thread about youth. It's all so true. Who was it said that youth is wasted on young?
charlie

Postby Jobless Oddball » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:I always get angry when I hear people say "I have no regrets", what a bunch of bullshit.

I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twirl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Guest wrote:I always get angry when I hear people say "I have no regrets", what a bunch of bullshit.

I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twirl:

Ignorance is bliss!

Postby Jobless Oddball » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Guest wrote:Ignorance is bliss!

are you talking from experience?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jobless Oddball

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Guest wrote:Ignorance is bliss!

are you talking from experience?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The experience of reading your posts, yes!
:snooty:

Postby Jobless Oddball » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:The experience of reading your posts, yes!

My posts are bliss????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :twirl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Joker » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:

My posts are bliss????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :twirl:

They are compared to Fenella's :laughing:
Joker

Postby section 28 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:

Self praise etc!!!! :snooty:
section 28

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Joker wrote:They are compared to Fenella's :laughing:

I said bliss not piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:19 pm

section 28 wrote:Self praise etc!!!! :snooty:

It was a question, tosspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should use more ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? for the likes of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby OCD » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
section 28 wrote:Self praise etc!!!! :snooty:

It was a question, tosspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should use more ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? for the likes of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Yes, perhaps, but don't try to think at the same time, I don't believe your brain could generate enough power to multitask!
OCD

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:41 pm

OCD wrote:Yes, perhaps, but don't try to think at the same time, I don't believe your brain could generate enough power to multitask!

Well I am the only man on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Lexi » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:34 am

I'm going to be a proper little madam when I grow up! :snooty:
Lexi

Postby trini » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:38 am

The most beautiful horses on the face of the earth (don’t tell Trinity I said that), by the Goddess they are magnificent, the fist pic is the only one from the show (they took my camera and gave me it back after the show); the other pics let you see what fantastic horses they are. It’s not a horse show, it’s a ballet

This is the reason I will never grow up, or grow old

almost got arrested for this shot.jpg
almost got arrested for this shot.jpg (112.4 KiB) Viewed 2031 times

lipp1.jpg
lipp1.jpg (28.99 KiB) Viewed 2031 times

lipp2.jpg
lipp2.jpg (33.54 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
trini

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug