Holidays and travel.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Isn't going on holiday the done thing in 2018?????????????????????????????????????????????????
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Nivarna » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:15 am

I'm going to Paris tomorrow until Wednesday. :Hiya:
User avatar
Nivarna
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Nivarna wrote:I'm going to Paris tomorrow until Wednesday. :Hiya:


I've heard Paris is a shithole full of pickpockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Nivarna wrote:I'm going to Paris tomorrow until Wednesday. :Hiya:


How romantic :wubwub:..... I’ve been looking at Sardinia for next year... undecided yet though!
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Nivarna wrote:I'm going to Paris tomorrow until Wednesday. :Hiya:


I've heard Paris is a shithole full of pickpockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You must be a fucking joy to live with! :thud:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:43 pm

Gabby wrote:You must be a fucking joy to live with! :thud:


It was me missus who told me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Gabby wrote:How romantic :wubwub:..... I’ve been looking at Sardinia for next year... undecided yet though!


I've decided where I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:How romantic :wubwub:..... I’ve been looking at Sardinia for next year... undecided yet though!


I've decided where I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


Grimsby? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Gabby wrote:Grimsby? :gigglesnshit:


I aint made of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawlin:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:Grimsby? :gigglesnshit:


I aint made of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawlin:


:laughing: ... where then?
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Nivarna » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Gabby wrote:
Nivarna wrote:I'm going to Paris tomorrow until Wednesday. :Hiya:


How romantic :wubwub:..... I’ve been looking at Sardinia for next year... undecided yet though!


I'm going on a hen do :Wiiiine!: Ah Sardinia is lovely.. Italy is hard to beat really. Amalfi coast, Sorrento, Tuscany all beautiful :wubbers:
User avatar
Nivarna
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Nivarna » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Nivarna wrote:I'm going to Paris tomorrow until Wednesday. :Hiya:


I've heard Paris is a shithole full of pickpockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Never been then? :smilin:
User avatar
Nivarna
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Nivarna » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:23 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:How romantic :wubwub:..... I’ve been looking at Sardinia for next year... undecided yet though!


I've decided where I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


Skegvegas :hap:
User avatar
Nivarna
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nivarna wrote:I'm going to Paris tomorrow until Wednesday. :Hiya:


How romantic :wubwub:..... I’ve been looking at Sardinia for next year... undecided yet though!


I'm going on a hen do :Wiiiine!: Ah Sardinia is lovely.. Italy is hard to beat really. Amalfi coast, Sorrento, Tuscany all beautiful :wubbers:


So many beautiful places to visit in Italy... the Greek island of Santorini is another option ... can’t decide! :thud:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Never been then? :smilin:


Never been abroad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawlin:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest