Holidays and travel.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Major » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:03 pm

Because you use starbold to bait and troll and in the snug it is against the rules, my name is Major
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:04 pm

Major wrote:Because you use starbold to bait and troll and in the snug it is against the rules, my name is Major

I don't use "starbold" in place of your name - why do you say that starbold?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27893
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Major » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:10 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:Because you use starbold to bait and troll and in the snug it is against the rules, my name is Major

I don't use "starbold" in place of your name - why do you say that starbold?


Shut up ya lying tart. Stop baiting in the snug.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:15 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:Because you use starbold to bait and troll and in the snug it is against the rules, my name is Major

I don't use "starbold" in place of your name - why do you say that starbold?


Shut up ya lying tart. Stop baiting in the snug.

I'm not lying - but prove me wrong by linking to one post after you objected where I use "starbold" in place of your name, starbold.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27893
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Bella » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:10 am

McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:It's very warm here in Porto compared to UK, we have sat out this evening, feels like a nice Spring day. No water in the City though, supposed to be fixed by 8PM but not happened yet. Praying it is back on in the morning, I need my shower :bawlin:

Glad you're having a good time, Bella. :Hiya:



It's fantastic here and unseasonably warm, sat out by the seaside eating fresh sardines and nice wine this afternoon.

Love all the old fashioned grocery shops and lovely cafes :wubbers:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6286
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:11 am

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:It's very warm here in Porto compared to UK, we have sat out this evening, feels like a nice Spring day. No water in the City though, supposed to be fixed by 8PM but not happened yet. Praying it is back on in the morning, I need my shower :bawlin:

Glad you're having a good time, Bella. :Hiya:



It's fantastic here and unseasonably warm, sat out by the seaside eating fresh sardines and nice wine this afternoon.

Love all the old fashioned grocery shops and lovely cafes :wubbers:

Sounds wonderful. :cheers:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27893
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Bella » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:15 am

measurer wrote:
Bella wrote:
measurer wrote:
Bella wrote:Anyone got any plans or dreams of travelling or holidays for this year, home or abroad?

Been stuck in with a lurgy for a few days and need an uplift :smilin:


I'll be back here - Essaouira, Morocco - in April. Would have been March but my passport haadn't enough time left n it - needed 6 months by the return date. So laidback and chilled. Also a UNESCO site that they are working on right now, though I hope it doesn't change the way of life for them.


Oh I love that place, I went years ago and always have wanted to return. :smilin:


Always welcome to join me, Bella. :)


I might take you up on that, absolutely loved that place and always wanted to return, :wubbers:

Would appreciate places recommend to stay .:smilin:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6286
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Major » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:00 pm

What would one eat if one went where you say???
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:24 pm

Major wrote:What would one eat if one went where you say???

Food starbold - same the whole world over.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27893
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Major » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:13 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:What would one eat if one went where you say???

Food starbold - same the whole world over.



Not trolling here Mustafa. My name is Major
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:19 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:What would one eat if one went where you say???

Food starbold - same the whole world over.



Not trolling here Mustafa. My name is Major

So what starbold? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27893
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Major » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:21 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:What would one eat if one went where you say???

Food starbold - same the whole world over.



Not trolling here Mustafa. My name is Major

So what starbold? :dunno:



Just to remind you tht you are TROLLING, Mustafa
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:28 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
Not trolling here Mustafa. My name is Major

So what starbold? :dunno:



Just to remind you tht you are TROLLING, Mustafa

You asked a question - I replied. How's that trolling starbold? :dunno:

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:What would one eat if one went where you say???

Food starbold - same the whole world over.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27893
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:50 am

Bella wrote:
measurer wrote:
Bella wrote:
measurer wrote:
Bella wrote:Anyone got any plans or dreams of travelling or holidays for this year, home or abroad?

Been stuck in with a lurgy for a few days and need an uplift :smilin:


I'll be back here - Morocco - in April. Would have been March but my passport hadn't enough time left on it - needed 6 months by the return date. So laidback and chilled. Also a UNESCO site that they are working on right now, though I hope it doesn't change the way of life for them.


Oh I love that place, I went years ago and always have wanted to return. :smilin:


Always welcome to join me, Bella. :)


I might take you up on that, absolutely loved that place and always wanted to return, :wubbers:

Would appreciate places recommend to stay .:smilin:



No problem Bella. I love the laidback feel of the place, tho last time they were doing up pavements and city walls, so not so quiet. I'm hoping it brings more money for them but not at their expense either. One place to drink? That may change, stuff like that. I don't drink, so not an issue to me but it could be to them, tho they live hand in hand with the Jewish community with no hostility. If only the rest of the World could....
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10280
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:54 am

And you two?

NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG!!!
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10280
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests