Holidays and travel.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Bella » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:33 am

Poca wrote:Booked flights this week for Mallorca.... will do the usual sun, sea, sangria, sunbathing, stuffing face ritual :canny:


Something to look forward :canny: to

Been once, especially loved Palma :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6582
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:04 am

I see the holiday thread is buzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Jobless Oddball.
 

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Vicks » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:10 am

Post some photos of the last holiday you were on.

:dream:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:34 pm

Vicks wrote:Post some photos of the last holiday you were on.

:dream:


I wasn't allowed to take any pics in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball.
 

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Jobless Oddball. wrote:
Vicks wrote:Post some photos of the last holiday you were on.

:dream:


I wasn't allowed to take any pics in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


Should've stuck to Filey JO :hap:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Guest wrote:Should've stuck to Filey JO :hap:


I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I have no proof of ever going to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know how much people on here need proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball.
 

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Major » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:41 pm

This will bring out Rolly in a cold sweat. loll lol lol

I have had a well earned CHEAP and PROSPEROUS enjoyable break

This is the time of year I usually taper off quite a bit to do other things, doest thou????

I had my 2 yearly pilgrimage to London this week for some shirts from Harrods, the prices have shot up so outrageously high I said sod them and went to M&S and bought their top of the range ones which are are more than adequate for an old geeza and much cheaper.

The females I accompanied went over the top as usual, having free guest accommodation in Knightsbridge for 4 of us saved the best part of a bit, I paid for all the 8 seater taxis which were numerous.

We only dined out twice at night, once as guests of the MD of Hakkasans, superb eating experience.

One of our party had an appointment at the American Embassy so that worked out OK.

I collected a cheque for some antique furniture I had auctioned.

I have recently completed 2 more knives which will be sold by raffle at £10 per ticket with ALL proceeds to MacMillan.

I shall be taking more breaks which will please some forumuz.

Had first service on car.

Anything interesting going on in your lives??????

BTW it is wee weeing down here, heavy.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Major wrote:This will bring out Rolly in a cold sweat. loll lol lol

I have had a well earned CHEAP and PROSPEROUS enjoyable break



We only dined out twice at night, once as guests of the MD of Hakkasans, superb eating experience.


Cantonese Immigrunts coming to this Country claiming benefits not paying Taxes into YOUR Country , and taking over Restaurants and serving us with their gruel

But then again it was a Freebie meal so I suppose you have a clear conscience regarding people coming to work in this Country :whogives:
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby malamute » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Bella wrote:
Poca wrote:Booked flights this week for Mallorca.... will do the usual sun, sea, sangria, sunbathing, stuffing face ritual :canny:


Something to look forward :canny: to

Been once, especially loved Palma :Wiiiine!:


I love Majorca and have been countless times. We have stayed all over the island and always had great weather, lovely hotels and very good food. I like the short flights, the weather and the people.
User avatar
malamute
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby malamute » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:37 pm

We have booked A holiday to Gran Canaria in June. Looking forward to feeling warm again. It is cold and pouring with rain here today.
User avatar
malamute
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:02 pm

malamute wrote:I love Majorca and have been countless times. We have stayed all over the island and always had great weather, lovely hotels and very good food. I like the short flights, the weather and the people.


I'd love to go to Magaluf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Jobless Oddball.
 

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby malamute » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Jobless Oddball. wrote:
malamute wrote:I love Majorca and have been countless times. We have stayed all over the island and always had great weather, lovely hotels and very good food. I like the short flights, the weather and the people.


I'd love to go to Magaluf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Never been there. My niece was a holiday rep there for many years and it was called Shagaluf, but I’m sure you know that. Most countries have a resort like that where very young people go to get pissed and laid but its very easy to avoid them if you do your homework before you go.
User avatar
malamute
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Dimples » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:35 am

We were in India last month.

Didn't see Rockstar. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 13551
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Under his eye

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Dimples wrote:We were in India last month.

Didn't see Rockstar. :gigglesnshit:


Where in India did you go????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
User avatar
Jobless Oddball.
 

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Rockstar » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:45 pm

Dimples wrote:We were in India last month.

Didn't see Rockstar. :gigglesnshit:


Haha. Whereabouts?
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11205
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests