Holidays and travel.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:59 pm

Gabby wrote:
Nah, something to soak up what was to follow! :leer:


So the B in BCM stands for bukkake????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nah, something to soak up what was to follow! :leer:


So the B in BCM stands for bukkake????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:


You have to be there :wubwub:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18398
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:21 pm

Gabby wrote:
You have to be there :wubwub:


Magaluf is way out of my price range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawlin:

You must be loaded to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:25 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:
You have to be there :wubwub:


Magaluf is way out of my price range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawlin:

You must be loaded to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Are you having a laff? :gigglesnshit:..... Mallorca holidays are some of the cheapest out there!.... even your benefits could stretch to it! :pmsl:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18398
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:31 pm

Gabby wrote:
Are you having a laff? :gigglesnshit:..... Mallorca holidays are some of the cheapest out there!.... even your benefits could stretch to it! :pmsl:


Can you get to Magaluf for £9.50???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

As thats me holiday budget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:33 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Are you having a laff? :gigglesnshit:..... Mallorca holidays are some of the cheapest out there!.... even your benefits could stretch to it! :pmsl:


Can you get to Magaluf for £9.50???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

As thats me holiday budget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


Nah... you might just get to the airport for that and watch the plane take off! :laughing:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18398
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Gabby wrote:Nah... you might just get to the airport for that and watch the plane take off! :laughing:


Whats it like to be part of the international jet-set?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:Nah... you might just get to the airport for that and watch the plane take off! :laughing:


Whats it like to be part of the international jet-set?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


No idea, never flown first class! :leer:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18398
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Gabby wrote:
No idea, never flown first class! :leer:


I've heard it can be overrated on some airlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And excellent on others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:
No idea, never flown first class! :leer:


I've heard it can be overrated on some airlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And excellent on others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


Well get off your arse and go find out! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18398
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:02 pm

Gabby wrote:Well get off your arse and go find out! :thumbsup:


Maybe someone on here could tell us?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:11 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:Well get off your arse and go find out! :thumbsup:


Maybe someone on here could tell us?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :thumbsup:


More leg room?... not a necessity in your case! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18398
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:22 pm

Gabby wrote:More leg room?... not a necessity in your case! :mrgreen:


Well I am taller than Budgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby Gabby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:38 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:More leg room?... not a necessity in your case! :mrgreen:


Well I am taller than Budgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


Rounder too...
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18398
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Holidays and travel.

Postby jra » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:03 am

Gabby wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nah, something to soak up what was to follow! :leer:


So the B in BCM stands for bukkake????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:


You have to be there :wubwub:


I went to a fair few lots of nightclubs from the age of 18 -25, but that place looks just too over the top. Thousands of drugged up pissheads off their heads type of place. YMMV.

Judging by the fact it only opens during the tourist season, I expect most of the locals stay well clear. :dunno:

I was surprised you can get tickets for as little as €30 though.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15782
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests