Smow

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Smow

Postby Major » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Just had a flurry of snow., aboy 4 minutes
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Smow

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Major wrote:Just had a flurry of snow., aboy 4 minutes

Where is that starbold? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 28679
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Smow

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Smow? We had one once but the wheel came off :shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82816
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Smow

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Stooo wrote:Smow? We had one once but the wheel came off :shake head:

He just had "aboy" too - but I chose to say nothing.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 28679
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Smow

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:48 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Smow? We had one once but the wheel came off :shake head:

He just had "aboy" too - but I chose to say nothing.


I would have thought that Russians have several different words for snow, I guess that the online translator glitched out... :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82816
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Smow

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:56 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Smow? We had one once but the wheel came off :shake head:

He just had "aboy" too - but I chose to say nothing.


I would have thought that Russians have several different words for snow, I guess that the online translator glitched out... :dunno:


Genuine Google search result:

MASHKOVA STR BOLD 17 OF 1. Moscow Russia 1027700387660

Surreal. :laughing:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 28679
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Smow

Postby Punk » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:03 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Smow? We had one once but the wheel came off :shake head:

He just had "aboy" too - but I chose to say nothing.


I would have thought that Russians have several different words for snow, I guess that the online translator glitched out... :dunno:


Genuine Google search result:

MASHKOVA STR BOLD 17 OF 1. Moscow Russia 1027700387660

Surreal. :laughing:


Is that the Russian version of the MASH Report?
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6254
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Smow

Postby Major » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:24 pm

The usual baiting, trolling in the snug even though Vicks has condemned it.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Smow

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:27 pm

It isn't trolling, it's taking the piss. Get a sense of humour.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82816
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Smow

Postby Major » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Stooo wrote:It isn't trolling, it's taking the piss. Get a sense of humour.


Thank you for the clarification Stooo, much appreciated.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Smow

Postby Vicks » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:02 am

A flurry of smow, how awful.

The snow where I am is about six inches deep and its going to get worse.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68274
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Smow

Postby Major » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Massive flakes of smow falling right now, not settling as everywhere is soaking wet, very cold.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Smow

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:37 pm

No smow here Major, but quite a lot of rain. I wanted to do some gardening today. :grrrrr:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29065
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Smow

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Major wrote:Massive flakes of smow falling right now, not settling as everywhere is soaking wet, very cold.

No single mothers on welfare here starbold. :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 28679
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Smow

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:45 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:Massive flakes of smow falling right now, not settling as everywhere is soaking wet, very cold.

No single mothers on welfare here starbold. :dunno:


Stop twolling this thwead.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29065
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests