Mental illness and trolling

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:50 am

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:i honestly believe on here and other forms that quite a few posters have psychotic disorders , myself stopped posting for years because of the trolls and basically the shit was said about others , I don’t now if posters that troll realise the harm they chould do to others . When we were all kids playing we always had a school bully , I always wonder if these trolls were bullied as a child , and secretly thinks it’s great to bully online later on life , I just can’t think what satisfaction anyone would get in trolling and belittling other posters , are these people respectable citizens in the real world , and demons as soon they get on line, I wonder if their family and friends know that their love one has split personalities , and if we didn’t have the internet would these trolls start torturing cats etc







I people have psychotic disorders it’s nothing to be ashame off , and there’s great help


Who do you think is psychotic? As far as I have read no one at present looks actively Psychotic on this forum.

You however have a problem with folks who don't agree with all your negative and racist views, not to mention your weird comments regarding "split personalities" and "torturing cats". Totally weird!




You supposedly was a social worker Bella , Or do you live in fantasy world , I believe the later
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Major » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:43 pm

Everyone has a split personality.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Bella » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:i honestly believe on here and other forms that quite a few posters have psychotic disorders , myself stopped posting for years because of the trolls and basically the shit was said about others , I don’t now if posters that troll realise the harm they chould do to others . When we were all kids playing we always had a school bully , I always wonder if these trolls were bullied as a child , and secretly thinks it’s great to bully online later on life , I just can’t think what satisfaction anyone would get in trolling and belittling other posters , are these people respectable citizens in the real world , and demons as soon they get on line, I wonder if their family and friends know that their love one has split personalities , and if we didn’t have the internet would these trolls start torturing cats etc







I people have psychotic disorders it’s nothing to be ashame off , and there’s great help


Who do you think is psychotic? As far as I have read no one at present looks actively Psychotic on this forum.

You however have a problem with folks who don't agree with all your negative and racist views, not to mention your weird comments regarding "split personalities" and "torturing cats". Totally weird!




You supposedly was a social worker Bella , Or do you live in fantasy world , I believe the later


You can believe what you like, Markey but I don't think I imagined those years working with folks with long and enduring mental health issues and severe learning disabilities.

You chose to share with the forum that you have been treated at The Portman clinic, you must have some very serious issues to be referred to that particular clinic. But yet you often use mental health issues as a way of insulting others,why is that?
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Bella » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:40 pm

Major wrote:Everyone has a split personality.


Thankfully you are wrong!

Whilst you may have a personality disorder the vast majority of mankind do not.
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Major » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Bella wrote:
Major wrote:Everyone has a split personality.


Thankfully you are wrong!

Whilst you may have a personality disorder the vast majority of mankind do not.



Who luvz ya baby.

How doest thou know such???? Bella.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:i honestly believe on here and other forms that quite a few posters have psychotic disorders , myself stopped posting for years because of the trolls and basically the shit was said about others , I don’t now if posters that troll realise the harm they chould do to others . When we were all kids playing we always had a school bully , I always wonder if these trolls were bullied as a child , and secretly thinks it’s great to bully online later on life , I just can’t think what satisfaction anyone would get in trolling and belittling other posters , are these people respectable citizens in the real world , and demons as soon they get on line, I wonder if their family and friends know that their love one has split personalities , and if we didn’t have the internet would these trolls start torturing cats etc







I people have psychotic disorders it’s nothing to be ashame off , and there’s great help


Who do you think is psychotic? As far as I have read no one at present looks actively Psychotic on this forum.

You however have a problem with folks who don't agree with all your negative and racist views, not to mention your weird comments regarding "split personalities" and "torturing cats". Totally weird!




You supposedly was a social worker Bella , Or do you live in fantasy world , I believe the later


You can believe what you like, Markey but I don't think I imagined those years working with folks with long and enduring mental health issues and severe learning disabilities.

You chose to share with the forum that you have been treated at The Portman clinic, you must have some very serious issues to be referred to that particular clinic. But yet you often use mental health issues as a way of insulting others,why is that?




So you never insult others Bella , can prove you wrong there , but just reading your post over the years I find your narrow mindedness a no go to social work ,
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Bella » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:i honestly believe on here and other forms that quite a few posters have psychotic disorders , myself stopped posting for years because of the trolls and basically the shit was said about others , I don’t now if posters that troll realise the harm they chould do to others . When we were all kids playing we always had a school bully , I always wonder if these trolls were bullied as a child , and secretly thinks it’s great to bully online later on life , I just can’t think what satisfaction anyone would get in trolling and belittling other posters , are these people respectable citizens in the real world , and demons as soon they get on line, I wonder if their family and friends know that their love one has split personalities , and if we didn’t have the internet would these trolls start torturing cats etc







I people have psychotic disorders it’s nothing to be ashame off , and there’s great help


Who do you think is psychotic? As far as I have read no one at present looks actively Psychotic on this forum.

You however have a problem with folks who don't agree with all your negative and racist views, not to mention your weird comments regarding "split personalities" and "torturing cats". Totally weird!




You supposedly was a social worker Bella , Or do you live in fantasy world , I believe the later


You can believe what you like, Markey but I don't think I imagined those years working with folks with long and enduring mental health issues and severe learning disabilities.

You chose to share with the forum that you have been treated at The Portman clinic, you must have some very serious issues to be referred to that particular clinic. But yet you often use mental health issues as a way of insulting others,why is that?




So you never insult others Bella , can prove you wrong there , but just reading your post over the years I find your narrow mindedness a no go to social work ,


I'm sure you can prove that I have insulted others, I have never suggested otherwise.

Can you point out my "narrow mindedness"?
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Major » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:04 pm

I can Bella.

You will to be happy until our island has been taken over by unwhites, that is you being narrow minded.
Also your something for nothing attitude
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Bella » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:20 pm

Major wrote:I can Bella.

You will to be happy until our island has been taken over by unwhites, that is you being narrow minded.
Also your something for nothing attitude


Your first point makes little sense.

Can you explain "your something for nothing attitude"? We own our own house and we all work despite my husband being of pensionable age.
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:]
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:i honestly believe on here and other forms that quite a few posters have psychotic disorders , myself stopped posting for years because of the trolls and basically the shit was said about others , I don’t now if posters that troll realise the harm they chould do to others . When we were all kids playing we always had a school bully , I always wonder if these trolls were bullied as a child , and secretly thinks it’s great to bully online later on life , I just can’t think what satisfaction anyone would get in trolling and belittling other posters , are these people respectable citizens in the real world , and demons as soon they get on line, I wonder if their family and friends know that their love one has split personalities , and if we didn’t have the internet would these trolls start torturing cats etc







I people have psychotic disorders it’s nothing to be ashame off , and there’s great help


Who do you think is psychotic? As far as I have read no one at present looks actively Psychotic on this forum.

You however have a problem with folks who don't agree with all your negative and racist views, not to mention your weird comments regarding "split personalities" and "torturing cats". Totally weird!




You supposedly was a social worker Bella , Or do you live in fantasy world , I believe the later


You can believe what you like, Markey but I don't think I imagined those years working with folks with long and enduring mental health issues and severe learning disabilities.

You chose to share with the forum that you have been treated at The Portman clinic, you must have some very serious issues to be referred to that particular clinic. But yet you often use mental health issues as a way of insulting others,why is that?




So you never insult others Bella , can prove you wrong there , but just reading your post over the years I find your narrow mindedness a no go to social work ,


I'm sure you can prove that I have insulted others, I have never suggested otherwise.

Can you point out my "narrow mindedness"?[/quote]



Yes 100% I can prove you have insulted , no question of that
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Bella » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:13 pm


Yes 100% I can prove you have insulted , no question of that


I agree , I have indeed insulted others on the forum as I said before :smilin:

However, you have shared that you have had therapy for very extreme issues, if you say that you have had therapy at The Portman Clinic is true.


Still waiting for my ""narrow mindedness" views?
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Markey mark » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 pm

Bella wrote:

Yes 100% I can prove you have insulted , no question of that


I agree , I have indeed insulted others on the forum as I said before :smilin:

However, you have shared that you have had therapy for very extreme issues, if you say that you have had therapy at The Portman Clinic is true.


Still waiting for my ""narrow mindedness" views?



Simple Bella look at many look at your post in recent years , and there’s your answer
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:57 pm

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:i honestly believe on here and other forms that quite a few posters have psychotic disorders , myself stopped posting for years because of the trolls and basically the shit was said about others , I don’t now if posters that troll realise the harm they chould do to others . When we were all kids playing we always had a school bully , I always wonder if these trolls were bullied as a child , and secretly thinks it’s great to bully online later on life , I just can’t think what satisfaction anyone would get in trolling and belittling other posters , are these people respectable citizens in the real world , and demons as soon they get on line, I wonder if their family and friends know that their love one has split personalities , and if we didn’t have the internet would these trolls start torturing cats etc







I people have psychotic disorders it’s nothing to be ashame off , and there’s great help


Who do you think is psychotic? As far as I have read no one at present looks actively Psychotic on this forum.



Are you going to answer this Markey or carry on dodging by asking Bella unrelated questions about insulting people?
Names would be interesting and there's plenty of them according to you.
You the guy streets behind every other poster in every respect.
Come on Markey a list of names would be interesting to backup your claims.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4679
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Bella » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

Yes 100% I can prove you have insulted , no question of that


I agree , I have indeed insulted others on the forum as I said before :smilin:

However, you have shared that you have had therapy for very extreme issues, if you say that you have had therapy at The Portman Clinic is true.


Still waiting for my ""narrow mindedness" views?



Simple Bella look at many look at your post in recent years , and there’s your answer

Yes, sure I posted this at one time or another :smilin:

User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Mental illness and trolling

Postby Major » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:20 am

Some do have real mental issue which require addressing, other are mental alright cus it is suits them to get benefits.

When there is a horrendous crime committed those who perpetrated it often plead insanity to get a reduced/lighter sentence or get out of it completely.

Ya gotta be careful who has REAL issues and who is scamming.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests