Blackie

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Blackie

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:26 am

It’s not like you to defend one of forums creepiest posters, Rags. :gigglesnshit:
Dean

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:27 am

Dean wrote:It’s not like you to defend one of forums creepiest posters, Rags. :gigglesnshit:

It's not like you to say nasty things about people Dean. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Holly wrote:
Vicks wrote:"Not a bad bone in his body"

Did someone preform an Exorcism on the aforementioned "Blackie"

:dunno:

I always find it rather obnoxious of some posters when they say...I like them, nothing wrong with them, lovely poster...he/she was always good to me, never had a problem with them balh blah blah...so what they're basically saying is...fuck you, I don't care if they were vile and abusive to you or made up lies, as long as they were OK with ME, they 're OK, end of :roll:

That happens all the time. Mods say that kind of thing too - as long as a poster isn't obnoxious to them, they don't care what they say to anyone else.

That's not quite true... we have a report button, if any member feels they need for assistance from the admin team, we're usually here to help.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:48 am

I've reported a post. :snooty:
Raggamuffin

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:53 am

Dean wrote:I wonder if he still sucks his dogs cock. Or fantasises about 13 year old girls... he’d be no loss to humanity if he dropped dead, the creepy little c**t...

DEAN!!!!!!!! Your post was reported...don't say things like that...I didn't even see it tbh, I wouldn't expect posts like this in the Snug :shake head: ...don't ever call BD creepy again :slap:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:03 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:I wonder if he still sucks his dogs cock. Or fantasises about 13 year old girls... he’d be no loss to humanity if he dropped dead, the creepy little c**t...

DEAN!!!!!!!! Your post was reported...don't say things like that...I didn't even see it tbh, I wouldn't expect posts like this in the Snug :shake head: ...don't ever call BD creepy again :slap:

You're taking the piss, right? :bawlin:
Raggamuffin

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Holly wrote:

:mrgreen:

...but you're right, Deans post was OTT nasty ! Although in a way, he has a point, he could have worded it a bit less offensive :paranoid:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:16 am

Holly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Holly wrote:

...but you're right, Deans post was OTT nasty ! Although in a way, he has a point, he could have worded it a bit less offensive :paranoid:

They should write that on his gravestone. :awesome:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Major » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:14 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Holly wrote:

They should write that on his gravestone. :awesome:

That is pure rvil and vile, you are as bad as Dean, maybe you are he or Canary.
Major

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug