Blackie

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Blackie

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:FREE THE BD!! :hap: :hap:


No worries, you get to be a mod as well and you have to contain him, bumping ten year old threads and saying 'ha ha' to black people while wishing death on all muslims. Let alone the stuff that he said he put his dogs through. Do you want to wade through that tidal pool of warm diarrhoea because it feels comfortable rather than investigating where it came from?


You take plenty of shite from others..... he was pretty harmless in comparison!


He's really annoying, there is an expectation of at least a decent level of funposting here but he's really boring and shit. I'm sorry that he's ill but fuck him, I don't want him here.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84245
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Blackie

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Star wrote:Omg :yikes: :pmsl:


Wriggle a bit...


Starbold obviously fancies you ! Maybe even worships you a bit as forum owner :doomed: Withhold those "wiggles" for goodness sake, he is obviously a Ponthook :thud:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Blackie

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:26 pm

Bella wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Star wrote:Omg :yikes: :pmsl:


Wriggle a bit...


Starbold obviously fancies you ! Maybe even worships you a bit as forum owner :doomed: Withhold those "wiggles" for goodness sake, he is obviously a Ponthook :thud:


I don't blame him because I'm bloody gorgeous... :fire:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84245
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Blackie

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:28 pm

Now now Bella, norty norty, don't pick on poor Major, there are enough aerosols doing it already.

I always suspected you of being a very crafty burglar, ya fat arse would wipe out ya footprints. lol
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Blackie

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Star wrote:Omg :yikes: :pmsl:


Wriggle a bit...


Starbold obviously fancies you ! Maybe even worships you a bit as forum owner :doomed: Withhold those "wiggles" for goodness sake, he is obviously a Ponthook :thud:


I don't blame him because I'm bloody gorgeous... :fire:


Yes, I can see he thinks so too :starpluck: Take care now, none of us know (except starbold) what Ponthooks are capable of . :wurms:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Blackie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:34 pm

Major wrote:Now now Bella, norty norty, don't pick on poor Major, there are enough aerosols doing it already.

I always suspected you of being a very crafty burglar, ya fat arse would wipe out ya footprints. lol

Is BD posting using the Starbolds account?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4679
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Blackie

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Major wrote:Now now Bella, norty norty, don't pick on poor Major, there are enough aerosols doing it already.

I always suspected you of being a very crafty burglar, ya fat arse would wipe out ya footprints. lol


I'm quite tiny actually, size 8 to 10 jeans and size 5 feet. My maths is very poor so I'll leave you work out your fantasies :wubbers:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Blackie

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:42 pm

Bella wrote:
Major wrote:Now now Bella, norty norty, don't pick on poor Major, there are enough aerosols doing it already.

I always suspected you of being a very crafty burglar, ya fat arse would wipe out ya footprints. lol


I'm quite tiny actually, size 8 to 10 jeans and size 5 feet. My maths is very poor so I'll leave you work out your fantasies :wubbers:


I do not know 8 10 sizes, is that each leg?
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Blackie

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Major wrote:
Bella wrote:
Major wrote:Now now Bella, norty norty, don't pick on poor Major, there are enough aerosols doing it already.

I always suspected you of being a very crafty burglar, ya fat arse would wipe out ya footprints. lol


I'm quite tiny actually, size 8 to 10 jeans and size 5 feet. My maths is very poor so I'll leave you work out your fantasies :wubbers:


I do not know 8 10 sizes, is that each leg?



Would you post your sexist weight remarks to a man?
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Blackie

Postby gust » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:00 am

Bella wrote:
Major wrote:
Bella wrote:
Major wrote:Now now Bella, norty norty, don't pick on poor Major, there are enough aerosols doing it already.

I always suspected you of being a very crafty burglar, ya fat arse would wipe out ya footprints. lol


I'm quite tiny actually, size 8 to 10 jeans and size 5 feet. My maths is very poor so I'll leave you work out your fantasies :wubbers:


I do not know 8 10 sizes, is that each leg?



Would you post your sexist weight remarks to a man?


He certainly wood :smilin: :cuppaT:
User avatar
gust
 

Re: Blackie

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:01 pm

I wonder if he still sucks his dogs cock. Or fantasises about 13 year old girls... he’d be no loss to humanity if he dropped dead, the creepy little c**t...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 33160
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Blackie

Postby Major » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:25 pm

Bella wrote:
Major wrote:
Bella wrote:
Major wrote:Now now Bella, norty norty, don't pick on poor Major, there are enough aerosols doing it already.

I always suspected you of being a very crafty burglar, ya fat arse would wipe out ya footprints. lol


I'm quite tiny actually, size 8 to 10 jeans and size 5 feet. My maths is very poor so I'll leave you work out your fantasies :wubbers:


I do not know 8 10 sizes, is that each leg?



Would you post your sexist weight remarks to a man?



A MAN , A MAN, ya must be joking, there is only ONE real man on here besides myself Bella, the others are ratfinks for being nasty to Blackie.
We have a coward Guest White Feather, A Ponthook McAz the biggest slimiest troll in forum world Handy Andy real scum, Lucy and Dean the vilest swab this side of the Mississippi
Blackie is a good guy up against these lot

I did know I would be refused but I tried and hoped maybe, just maybe the CEO has a change of heart.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Blackie

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:31 pm

A REAL man who's too scared to say what he truly feels. :pmsl:

This post referes...
McAz wrote:Why do you say one thing on one forum but something else on another.

Let me give you an example starbold. This is what you said here about the woman who slapped a dementia sufferer:

Evil vile B****** should be prosecuted, banned and jailed-

Fair enough. But this is what you said elsewhere:

...she should be jailed and attacked with broken bottles.

Quite aside from why anyone who is not mentally ill would desire to attack someone with broken bottles - why aren't you man enough to say what you really feel on this forum? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30447
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Blackie

Postby Major » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:36 pm

McAz wrote:A REAL man who's too scared to say what he truly feels. :pmsl:

This post referes...
McAz wrote:Why do you say one thing on one forum but something else on another.

Let me give you an example starbold. This is what you said here about the woman who slapped a dementia sufferer:

Evil vile B****** should be prosecuted, banned and jailed-

Fair enough. But this is what you said elsewhere:

...she should be jailed and attacked with broken bottles.

Quite aside from why anyone who is not mentally ill would desire to attack someone with broken bottles - why aren't you man enough to say what you really feel on this forum? :dunno:


I would enjoy it McPonthook under certain circumstances , that is what I really feel


Where did I say that????????????????????????????????
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Blackie

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Major wrote:I would enjoy it McPonthook under certain circumstances , that is what I really feel


If you enjoy attacking women with broken glass why weren't you man enough to say that on here? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30447
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests