Blackie

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Blackie

Postby Major » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:19 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:I would enjoy it McPonthook under certain circumstances , that is what I really feel


If you enjoy attacking women with broken glass why weren't you man enough to say that on here? :dunno:



o shut up ya tart.

Or ponthooks or perverts of varying types, or anyone who will damage my island, what will you do, BENDOVER,?????????????
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Blackie

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:I would enjoy it McPonthook under certain circumstances , that is what I really feel


If you enjoy attacking women with broken glass why weren't you man enough to say that on here? :dunno:



o shut up ya tart.

Or ponthooks or perverts of varying types, or anyone who will damage my island, what will you do, BENDOVER,?????????????

What exactly do you enjoy about attacking women with broken glass, starbold?

And in what way does it make you feel like a "real man"?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27490
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Blackie

Postby Major » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Pothooks are not real anything worth talking about.

Shut up ya tart.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Blackie

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:What exactly do you enjoy about attacking women with broken glass, starbold?

And in what way does it make you feel like a "real man"?

Pothooks are not real anything worth talking about.

Shut up ya tart.


Are you not man enough to say what you enjoy about attacking women with broken glass, starbold?

Well who would have guessed it? :shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27490
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Blackie

Postby Canary » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:First day back he would have started a dozen threads.
First day back he would have made endless offensive posts.


Starbold does not give a flying shit about BD/Blackdahlia's ''health''. This is a failed attempt at emotional blackmail.
The only reason he wants BD/Blackdahlia here is to back him up. Starbold wants a backing team around him.
BD is exactly like markey in that he agrees 100% with all Starbold's odious opinions.
Emotional blackmail. Nice try lol.
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 19138
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Blackie

Postby Major » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:51 pm

I have never needed a backing team against any pathetic weasel pervert ponthook who's tries incessantly to get others banned especially by making things up.

If I do get banned from anywhere ponthook I only move on and you continue to shake hake hands with your best friend as usual., .

Shut up ya tart.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Blackie

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:57 pm

I assumed he only started this thread so he could use the word “Blackie” in a thread title...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 28848
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Blackie

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Major wrote:I have never needed a backing team against any pathetic weasel pervert ponthook who's tries incessantly to get others banned especially by making things up.

If I do get banned from anywhere ponthook I only move on and you continue to shake hake hands with your best friend as usual., .

Shut up ya tart.


And yet still not man enough to say what you enjoy about attacking women with broken glass, spineless starbold? :shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27490
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Blackie

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Major wrote:Pothooks are not real anything worth talking about.

Shut up ya tart.


Is there a difference between a " Pothook" and "Ponthook" ?? :dunno:
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: Blackie

Postby Canary » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Major wrote:Shut up ya tart.


Speaking to yourself is the first sign of madness, minor starbold.
Anyone who posts in your evil threads should take a bath afterwards, in fact I think I will. :pukeup: :Hiya:
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 19138
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Blackie

Postby Vicks » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:38 am

"Not a bad bone in his body"

Did someone preform an Exorcism on the aforementioned "Blackie"

:dunno:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68008
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Blackie

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:56 am

Vicks wrote:"Not a bad bone in his body"

Did someone preform an Exorcism on the aforementioned "Blackie"

:dunno:



I always find it rather obnoxious of some posters when they say...I like them, nothing wrong with them, lovely poster...he/she was always good to me, never had a problem with them balh blah blah...so what they're basically saying is...fuck you, I don't care if they were vile and abusive to you or made up lies, as long as they were OK with ME, they 're OK, end of :roll:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Blackie

Postby Vicks » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:11 am

Holly wrote:
Vicks wrote:"Not a bad bone in his body"

Did someone preform an Exorcism on the aforementioned "Blackie"

:dunno:



I always find it rather obnoxious of some posters when they say...I like them, nothing wrong with them, lovely poster...he/she was always good to me, never had a problem with them balh blah blah...so what they're basically saying is...fuck you, I don't care if they were vile and abusive to you or made up lies, as long as they were OK with ME, they 're OK, end of :roll:


That's exactly it Holls.

Look at all the vile posts and threads he made on BF about the Admin here, but fuck that, because he never did it to me.

BD is a very nasty man and his isn't this lovable rogue, some people would like you to believe.

I would never post on the same forum as him ever again.

:thumbsup:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68008
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Blackie

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:12 am

Holly wrote:
Vicks wrote:"Not a bad bone in his body"

Did someone preform an Exorcism on the aforementioned "Blackie"

:dunno:



I always find it rather obnoxious of some posters when they say...I like them, nothing wrong with them, lovely poster...he/she was always good to me, never had a problem with them balh blah blah...so what they're basically saying is...fuck you, I don't care if they were vile and abusive to you or made up lies, as long as they were OK with ME, they 're OK, end of :roll:



That happens all the time. Mods say that kind of thing too - as long as a poster isn't obnoxious to them, they don't care what they say to anyone else.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 28688
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Blackie

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:23 am

Vicks wrote:
Holly wrote:
Vicks wrote:"Not a bad bone in his body"

Did someone preform an Exorcism on the aforementioned "Blackie"

:dunno:



I always find it rather obnoxious of some posters when they say...I like them, nothing wrong with them, lovely poster...he/she was always good to me, never had a problem with them balh blah blah...so what they're basically saying is...fuck you, I don't care if they were vile and abusive to you or made up lies, as long as they were OK with ME, they 're OK, end of :roll:


That's exactly it Holls.

Look at all the vile posts and threads he made on BF about the Admin here, but fuck that, because he never did it to me.

BD is a very nasty man and his isn't this lovable rogue, some people would like you to believe.

I would never post on the same forum as him ever again.

:thumbsup:


There have been some fairly nasty posts about him too, but they weren't directed at you, so that's OK.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 28688
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests