Blackie

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Blackie

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:28 pm

He has been poorly again and recuperating twould be a nice gesture to invite the poor devil back to Dogs , he likes a laff as you know.
Major
Twat.

Re: Blackie

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Major wrote:He has been poorly again and recuperating twould be a nice gesture to invite the poor devil back to Dogs , he likes a laff as you know.

No it twould not starbold.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:48 pm

You have stated that you're not keen on mentally ill people posting on forums OP. I agree with you on this instance, he will remain banned.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:29 pm

First day back he would have started a dozen threads.
First day back he would have made endless offensive posts.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:08 pm

Back in the day he had his word association/chat thread on The Mirror and he rarely posted elsewhere on the forum. I had never learned to type and found that thread a good learning tool being somewhat dyslexic and naive on the forums. Took me about 20 minutes to type "Hello" back then :shame:

\however not a fan of his drunken posts but big thanks for helping me learn to type :smilin:
Bella

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Major wrote:He has been poorly again and recuperating twould be a nice gesture to invite the poor devil back to Dogs , he likes a laff as you know.

it would be a nice gesture if you paid for his rehab, if you were that bothered about him.

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Stooo wrote:You have stated that you're not keen on mentally ill people posting on forums OP. I agree with you on this instance, he will remain banned.

OK Stooo, thank for your answer which I respect, honest.
As a site owner you hold our private parts in your hand, I know it only too well, please do not squeeze too hard though as it hurts, if ya got anything to hurt, I suspect quite a few on here would not feel the pain when jumping on the bandwagon regarding another forumuz existence on a forum, white feather sh**bags they are, shame on them.

i felt I was obliged to ask as a good Christian gentleman

Everyone is a aerosol to someone, I have encountered more on forums than anywhere else.

Many have mental and other issues they are unaware of, we all drink from the same well, I hope I get there before some of them to **** ** **.

It is near to the time when the usual imbibers of alcoholic brave liquid start their tirades.

Tin hat time.

Good luck.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:You have stated that you're not keen on mentally ill people posting on forums OP. I agree with you on this instance, he will remain banned.

As a site owner you hold our private parts in your hand, I know it only too well, please do not squeeze too hard though as it hurts, if ya got anything to hurt, I suspect quite a few on here would not feel the pain when jumping on the bandwagon regarding another forumuz existence on a forum, white feather sh**bags they are, shame on them.

Everyone is a aerosol to someone, I have encountered more on forums than anywhere else.

Many have mental and other issues they are unaware of, we all drink from the same well, I hope I get there before some of them to **** ** **.

It is near to the time when the usual imbibers of alcoholic brave liquid start their tirades.

Tin hat time.

Good luck.

He's banned from everywhere for good reason.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Major wrote:

Tin hat time.

Good luck.

Who needs luck when you have love?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi BD if you’re looking in :Hiya: .... I hope you’re ok and on the mend! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:

Tin hat time.

Good luck.

He's banned from everywhere for good reason.

You may also be Rolly if ya ever made controversial post instead of ass lickin.
Major
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:45 pm

I’m inclined to agree :thumbsup: .... he’s no worse than some others tbf and he could always be restricted if necessary :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:45 pm

Poca wrote:Hi BD if you’re looking in :Hiya: .... I hope you’re ok and on the mend! :thumbsup:

A nice thing to say, Poca
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Poca wrote:

I’m inclined to agree :thumbsup: .... he’s no worse than some others tbf and he could always be restricted if necessary :mrgreen:

He is restricted and that's the way that I like it.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:

He is restricted and that's the way that I like it.

:bum:
Gabby

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug