Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Blackie

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:22 pm

Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:FREE THE BD!! :hap: :hap:

No worries, you get to be a mod as well and you have to contain him, bumping ten year old threads and saying 'ha ha' to black people while wishing death on all muslims. Let alone the stuff that he said he put his dogs through. Do you want to wade through that tidal pool of warm diarrhoea because it feels comfortable rather than investigating where it came from?

You take plenty of shite from others..... he was pretty harmless in comparison!

He's really annoying, there is an expectation of at least a decent level of funposting here but he's really boring and shit. I'm sorry that he's ill but fuck him, I don't want him here.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Star wrote:Omg :yikes: :pmsl:

Wriggle a bit...

Starbold obviously fancies you ! Maybe even worships you a bit as forum owner :doomed: Withhold those "wiggles" for goodness sake, he is obviously a Ponthook :thud:
Bella

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Bella wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Wriggle a bit...

Starbold obviously fancies you ! Maybe even worships you a bit as forum owner :doomed: Withhold those "wiggles" for goodness sake, he is obviously a Ponthook :thud:

I don't blame him because I'm bloody gorgeous... :fire:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:28 pm

Now now Bella, norty norty, don't pick on poor Major, there are enough aerosols doing it already.

I always suspected you of being a very crafty burglar, ya fat arse would wipe out ya footprints. lol
Major
Twat.

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Wriggle a bit...

I don't blame him because I'm bloody gorgeous... :fire:

Yes, I can see he thinks so too :starpluck: Take care now, none of us know (except starbold) what Ponthooks are capable of . :wurms:
Bella

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:34 pm

Major wrote:Now now Bella, norty norty, don't pick on poor Major, there are enough aerosols doing it already.

I always suspected you of being a very crafty burglar, ya fat arse would wipe out ya footprints. lol

Is BD posting using the Starbolds account?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Major wrote:Now now Bella, norty norty, don't pick on poor Major, there are enough aerosols doing it already.

I'm quite tiny actually, size 8 to 10 jeans and size 5 feet. My maths is very poor so I'll leave you work out your fantasies :wubbers:
Bella

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Bella wrote:

I'm quite tiny actually, size 8 to 10 jeans and size 5 feet. My maths is very poor so I'll leave you work out your fantasies :wubbers:

I do not know 8 10 sizes, is that each leg?
Major
Twat.

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:53 pm

Major wrote:
Bella wrote:

Would you post your sexist weight remarks to a man?
Bella

Postby gust » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:00 am

Bella wrote:
Major wrote:
Bella wrote:

He certainly wood :smilin: :cuppaT:
gust

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:01 pm

I wonder if he still sucks his dogs cock. Or fantasises about 13 year old girls... he’d be no loss to humanity if he dropped dead, the creepy little cunt...
Dean

Postby Major » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:25 pm

Bella wrote:
Major wrote:
Bella wrote:

A MAN , A MAN, ya must be joking, there is only ONE real man on here besides myself Bella, the others are ratfinks for being nasty to Blackie.
We have a coward Guest White Feather, A Ponthook McAz the biggest slimiest troll in forum world Handy Andy real scum, Lucy and Dean the vilest swab this side of the Mississippi
Blackie is a good guy up against these lot

I did know I would be refused but I tried and hoped maybe, just maybe the CEO has a change of heart.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:31 pm

A REAL man who's too scared to say what he truly feels. :pmsl:

This post referes...
McAz wrote:Why do you say one thing on one forum but something else on another.

Let me give you an example starbold. This is what you said here about the woman who slapped a dementia sufferer:

Evil vile B****** should be prosecuted, banned and jailed-

Fair enough. But this is what you said elsewhere:

...she should be jailed and attacked with broken bottles.

Quite aside from why anyone who is not mentally ill would desire to attack someone with broken bottles - why aren't you man enough to say what you really feel on this forum? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Major » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:36 pm

McAz wrote:A REAL man who's too scared to say what he truly feels. :pmsl:

This post referes...
McAz wrote:Why do you say one thing on one forum but something else on another.

Let me give you an example starbold. This is what you said here about the woman who slapped a dementia sufferer:

Evil vile B****** should be prosecuted, banned and jailed-

Fair enough. But this is what you said elsewhere:

...she should be jailed and attacked with broken bottles.

Quite aside from why anyone who is not mentally ill would desire to attack someone with broken bottles - why aren't you man enough to say what you really feel on this forum? :dunno:

I would enjoy it McPonthook under certain circumstances , that is what I really feel

Where did I say that????????????????????????????????
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Major wrote:I would enjoy it McPonthook under certain circumstances , that is what I really feel

If you enjoy attacking women with broken glass why weren't you man enough to say that on here? :dunno:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug