Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Well, how's your night?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I fell asleep during a heavy discussion with Mc :gigglesnshit:
The world is now sorted out :twirl:

That explains the reports I've been reading the morning about a suspected DoS attack on the WWW in the early hours. It was just you two boring the arse out of it that slowed it to a near stop.

It's great to chat with someone who's not talking down at you when you disagree on something. :snooty:

I have to say your choice of talking to people who don't talk down to you is piss poor.

Ok dad. :gigglesnshit:
I'll check who I can and can't talk to with you in future.
Yes,I will.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:43 pm

measurer wrote:I can think of hundreds of reasons people will be up through the night - illness & pain, money worries, etc. For me it seems to be getting my brain to turn off! Too much going on and my nights can be restless.

I have times like that when you are tired but your brain is replaying what you don't want it to and you end up awake for hours.

if anyone has a cure I would love to know it
Goodwife

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:46 pm

Goodwife wrote:
measurer wrote:I can think of hundreds of reasons people will be up through the night - illness & pain, money worries, etc. For me it seems to be getting my brain to turn off! Too much going on and my nights can be restless.

I have times like that when you are tired but your brain is replaying what you don't want it to and you end up awake for hours.

I listen to music, if that doesn't work I'll play a game on the iPad, solitaire or mayhong tiles.

Or put the world to rights with Mc on here :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Goodwife wrote:

https://www.ipnos.com/apps/relax-melodies/
McAz

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I listen to music, if that doesn't work I'll play a game on the iPad, solitaire or mayhong tiles.

If I do the first lot I end up more awake :mrgreen:

Guess I will have to hit McAz up for a chat next time see if that works :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:39 pm

McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

https://www.ipnos.com/apps/relax-melodies/

That looks interesting, think i will download the app
Goodwife

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

If I do the first lot I end up more awake :mrgreen:

Guess I will have to hit McAz up for a chat next time see if that works :gigglesnshit:

They say you shouldn't have these devices in your bedroom at night, if you want a proper nights sleep.

What about warm milk?
Or a tipple of whatever you like, just before dropping off time?
Lady Murasaki

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:32 am

Tonight I shall sleep when my head hits the pillow! :canny:
measurer

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug