Swans - Bird Flu.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Major » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:39 am

Swans from the Queen's own flock at Windsor are feared to have been killed by bird flu.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56DgOSNrW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I hope it does not spread as we have hundreds around here, such a graceful bird, some will take food from your hand.

Have you eaten swan?????????????????
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Handy andy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:23 am

Major wrote:Swans from the Queen's own flock at Windsor are feared to have been killed by bird flu.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56DgOSNrW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I hope it does not spread as we have hundreds around here, such a graceful bird, some will take food from your hand.

Have you eaten swan?????????????????


Have you shot them, Stormbold?
Even you couldn't miss.
Duck. Rabbit, deer, fox. If it lives and breathes, you will try to shoot it.
Kids next on the agenda?
User avatar
Handy andy
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:32 pm

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Major » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:18 am

Handy andy wrote:
Major wrote:Swans from the Queen's own flock at Windsor are feared to have been killed by bird flu.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56DgOSNrW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I hope it does not spread as we have hundreds around here, such a graceful bird, some will take food from your hand.

Have you eaten swan?????????????????


Have you shot them, Stormbold?
Even you couldn't miss.
Duck. Rabbit, deer, fox. If it lives and breathes, you will try to shoot it.
Kids next on the agenda?


This is the snug, please do not troll or bait it, show respect to management, you are breaking forum rules.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby McAz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:56 pm

Handy andy wrote:
Major wrote:Swans from the Queen's own flock at Windsor are feared to have been killed by bird flu.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56DgOSNrW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I hope it does not spread as we have hundreds around here, such a graceful bird, some will take food from your hand.

Have you eaten swan?????????????????


Have you shot them, Stormbold?
Even you couldn't miss.
Duck. Rabbit, deer, fox. If it lives and breathes, you will try to shoot it.
Kids next on the agenda?

Is it permitted to shoot swans, Andy, or is that just a myth? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27893
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Major wrote:Have you eaten swan?????????????????


Confirmation at last that you're an illegal!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:08 pm

Had to quarantine my chickens for months last year because of an outbreak.
Hope not again.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Major » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:28 pm

We eat chicken, geese, ducks, why not swans??????

Why not seagulls???? their must be billions of them.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Major wrote:We eat chicken, geese, ducks, why not swans??????

Why not seagulls???? their must be billions of them.


Because they taste fucking awful.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 81733
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Major » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:47 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:We eat chicken, geese, ducks, why not swans??????

Why not seagulls???? their must be billions of them.


Because they taste fucking awful.


Which do you say tastes the worst Stooo, swan or seagulls????, I have not tasted either to my knowledge,
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby McAz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:We eat chicken, geese, ducks, why not swans??????

Why not seagulls???? their must be billions of them.


Because they taste fucking awful.

Must do otherwise Captain Birds Eye would be selling them.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27893
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Major » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:39 pm

I know 3 men who have eaten swan, one said nice the others said OK.

I have eaten badger and did not know until I had eaten it, I thought ok

Never eaten lobster.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:We eat chicken, geese, ducks, why not swans??????

Why not seagulls???? their must be billions of them.


Because they taste fucking awful.


Which do you say tastes the worst Stooo, swan or seagulls????, I have not tasted either to my knowledge,


My Dad had swan at a feast as a member of The Company of Watermen and Lightermen of The River Thames (time served and indentured) and he said that it was tough and tasted like rotten fish. I've got a sea cliff at the bottom of my road and shitehawks, while very beautiful, stink if you get near to the things, I would assume that they taste just as vile. Some people gather seagull eggs but you have to be a right brave bastard to hang on to the side of a cliff while being attacked by flying dinosaurs...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 81733
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Major wrote:I know 3 men who have eaten swan, one said nice the others said OK.

I have eaten badger and did not know until I had eaten it, I thought ok

Never eaten lobster.


Badger ham?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 81733
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Major » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:I know 3 men who have eaten swan, one said nice the others said OK.

I have eaten badger and did not know until I had eaten it, I thought ok

Never eaten lobster.


Badger ham?


Picking the tops from new growth stinging nettles, puts ink in ya pen if ya have anyone to write to. lol
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Swans - Bird Flu.

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:14 am

Major wrote:I know 3 men who have eaten swan, one said nice the others said OK.

I have eaten badger and did not know until I had eaten it, I thought ok

Never eaten lobster.


Have you ever eaten Beaver?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 29434
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests