Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Major » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:36 pm

No doubt you will remember the church pews I have reclaimed, BTW this lot I will see tomorrow are quite nearby, some have carved oak designs so they say..

Are ya gonna wish me luck????? lol
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Major wrote:No doubt you will remember the church pews I have reclaimed, BTW this lot I will see tomorrow are quite nearby, some have carved oak designs so they say..

Are ya gonna wish me luck????? lol

Buying or stealing?
How many?
How much?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:58 pm

Regurgitating the Church Pew story, you do that on every Forum you post on .

Change your avvy Starbold .

Image
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Major » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:00 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Regurgitating the Church Pew story, you do that on every Forum you post on .

Change your avvy Starbold .

Image


This is my 4th deal Squirtaboy.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Major » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:No doubt you will remember the church pews I have reclaimed, BTW this lot I will see tomorrow are quite nearby, some have carved oak designs so they say..

Are ya gonna wish me luck????? lol

Buying or stealing?
How many?
How much?


I have had them collected, not seen them yet as I have been bizzy.
Usually I get them taken apart and run through the planer/ thicknesser at my lads place on a weekend,
Some are fancy ones will possibly will be saved
There is also 3 oak cabinets so I am told
I do not handle them, bugger that
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Regurgitating the Church Pew story, you do that on every Forum you post on .

Change your avvy Starbold .

Image


This is my 4th deal Squirtaboy.


Are we really that interested ?? :dunno:

Change your avvy Starbold .

Image
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:03 pm

Major wrote:No doubt you will remember the church pews I have reclaimed, BTW this lot I will see tomorrow are quite nearby, some have carved oak designs so they say..

Are ya gonna wish me luck????? lol


Nah.

Hopefully you'll get attacked by some bored teens carrying knives, broken bottles or something. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Buying blind is a big no no especially with antique wooden products.
Planing antique wooden products is a no no as they are now brand new products and all history and antique value has now gone.
No one would plane antique furniture.
No one with any experience of buying and sell church pews would dream of it.
There is no reason whatsoever you could give anyone for such behaviour so I'm calling bullshitt.
Utter bulhit.
But go on let's hear it.
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Major » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Regurgitating the Church Pew story, you do that on every Forum you post on .

Change your avvy Starbold .

Image


This is my 4th deal Squirtaboy.


Are we really that interested ?? :dunno:

Change your avvy Starbold .

Image[/quote


Give up Squirtyboy.

Your avi is obscene and hilarious
You and MMcAz comparing teeny tallywhackers as ya are scared to offend Canary on her magic carpet..

]
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:10 pm

The only alteration to antique pews is to shorten them for modern living
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Major » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Buying blind is a big no no especially with antique wooden products.
Planing antique wooden products is a no no as they now brand new products and all history and antique value has now gone.
No one would plane antique furniture.
No one with any experience of buying and sell church pews would dream of it.
There is no reason whatsoever you could give anyone for such behaviour so I'm calling bullshitt.
Utter bulhit.
But go on let's hear it.


I have bought 2 lots BLIND, Rolly, still in the red.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:13 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Buying blind is a big no no especially with antique wooden products.
Planing antique wooden products is a no no as they now brand new products and all history and antique value has now gone.
No one would plane antique furniture.
No one with any experience of buying and sell church pews would dream of it.
There is no reason whatsoever you could give anyone for such behaviour so I'm calling bullshitt.
Utter bulhit.
But go on let's hear it.


I have bought 2 lots BLIND, Rolly, still in the red.

Woodworm or varnish damage ... oh you wouldn't know.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Major » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Buying blind is a big no no especially with antique wooden products.
Planing antique wooden products is a no no as they now brand new products and all history and antique value has now gone.
No one would plane antique furniture.
No one with any experience of buying and sell church pews would dream of it.
There is no reason whatsoever you could give anyone for such behaviour so I'm calling bullshitt.
Utter bulhit.
But go on let's hear it.


I have bought 2 lots BLIND, Rolly, still in the red.

Woodworm or varnish damage ... oh you wouldn't know.



What I do know Rolly is how to turn a £1 coin into a £10 note and is is not by magic.

Buy cheap and sell cheap, Rolly

Woodworm is not a prob Rolly, they would be put through the kindling machine at a push
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Buying blind is a big no no especially with antique wooden products.
Planing antique wooden products is a no no as they are now brand new products and all history and antique value has now gone.
No one would plane antique furniture.
No one with any experience of buying and sell church pews would dream of it.
There is no reason whatsoever you could give anyone for such behaviour so I'm calling bullshitt.
Utter bulhit.
But go on let's hear it.

But go on lets hear it ....
You've been back and posted so you've seen the question.
You should be answering it straight off the top of your head because you'd know exactly why you arranged for this barbarism and you'd be telling me what market you're aiming your brand new oak at.
You're Googling tapping your chin thinking hard but have come unstuck yet again.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3705
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Church Pews -Hey Rolly

Postby Major » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Instead of being BITTER, TWISTED, A KNOWALL and JEALOUS Mr. Rolly try reading my thread PROPERLY then you will see you are the bulls***er.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Keyser and 2 guests