Shoe Fetish? (Ladies only unless you have a fetish )

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Shoe Fetish? (Ladies only unless you have a fetish )

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:32 pm

Being a female, I am very inclined towards hoarding shoes and boots - ankle boots being a favourite. I can't help myself if I see something unusual that I know not many will have.
I now have three closets full of them - but I can't bare to part with any !! My hubby just shakes his head when I say I have got a new pair - he knows it's my weakness. Plus he gets to see me in them - so he has no complaints. ;)

Do you have a shoe buying compulsion, or is it another item of clothing you can't resist? :wubwub:
measurer

Re: Shoe Fetish? (Ladies only unless you have a fetish )

Postby Trapper John » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:34 pm

Any Fetish or just shoe fetish?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:37 pm

maybe he's spilling his seed over some other bitches ankle boots...
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 pm

Shoes, bags, coats, dressing gowns. I’m terrible.

My current thing is PJs. I just bought a Harry Potter set today. I can’t help myself :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:12 pm

No fetish (sorry to disappoint you :razz:) but can someone explain the designer handbag fetish? I just don't get it at all.

Watching an episode of "Posh Pawn" the other day, a lady brought a fancy designer handbag in. An 'impulse buy' she'd paid £12 grand for. :yikes:

She never used it and just stuck it away in it's box. They gave her ten grand for it so wtf is that all about??
Grafenwalder

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:36 pm

Trapper John wrote:Any Fetish or just shoe fetish?

Okay, going with it. Let's be having you! What is it?

(Probably regret asking....)
measurer

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:38 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:No fetish (sorry to disappoint you :razz:) but can someone explain the designer handbag fetish? I just don't get it at all.

Watching an episode of "Posh Pawn" the other day, a lady brought a fancy designer handbag in. An 'impulse buy' she'd paid £12 grand for. :yikes:

She never used it and just stuck it away in it's box. They gave her ten grand for it so wtf is that all about??

That's crazy people for you ! I'd never pay those amounts, the knockoffs at £25 look just as good, and work well.
measurer

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:50 pm

I love how the snugattracted the men whilst the women reclaim the arms :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I love how the snugattracted the men whilst the women reclaim the arms :gigglesnshit:

Perhaps they saw an "interest" here? :whistle:
measurer

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:04 am

measurer wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I love how the snugattracted the men whilst the women reclaim the arms :gigglesnshit:

Yeah, trying to figure the mindset of the crazy people you mentioned so thought i'd ask the experts! :laughing:
Grafenwalder

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:11 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
measurer wrote:

Yeah, trying to figure the mindset of the crazy people you mentioned so thought i'd ask the experts! :laughing:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

This maddie here doesn't earn enough to buy those kind of bags. The super rich do as they are bored.
measurer

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:19 am

To be honest, if I was loaded I wouldn’t think twice about buying a Hermes :dunno:
NastyNickers

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05 am

I do prefer boots over shoes and then sandals, flip flops when the weathers warmer.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:46 am

Stooo likes sandles If I recal correctly? Had sandles in australia. Never liked flip flops. Boots with a heavy sole is a personal preference. Though I should have at least a pair of dress shoes. Want to go to Italy for that one, of a few other reasons. Oh, a fetish! Dose it count what I like to see. Or is it strictly what is personaly worn?

One thing I consider quite annoying is seeing women who are incapable of walking in heels :grrrrr: a passing thought is to show them how! Never wore heels myself. Most land animals walk on the balls of their toes. Placing heel on the ground first when walking puts more stress on the ankle and shins.

Laces, exceptionally long (not specifically for lacing :laughing:) that's mostly because there is less wrinkling.
art0hur0moh

Postby jp761 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:41 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Stooo likes sandles If I recal correctly? Had sandles in australia. Never liked flip flops. Boots with a heavy sole is a personal preference. Though I should have at least a pair of dress shoes. Want to go to Italy for that one, of a few other reasons. Oh, a fetish! Dose it count what I like to see. Or is it strictly what is personaly worn?

One thing I consider quite annoying is seeing women who are incapable of walking in heels :grrrrr: a passing thought is to show them how! Never wore heels myself. Most land animals walk on the balls of their toes. Placing heel on the ground first when walking puts more stress on the ankle and shins.

Laces, exceptionally long (not specifically for lacing :laughing:) that's mostly because there is less wrinkling.
I think it's what you personally like/love to wear. Maybe that's why there isn't many replies.

One of my Uncles has always had a penchant for sandals. :laughing:
jp761

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug