Shoe Fetish? (Ladies only unless you have a fetish )

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Shoe Fetish? (Ladies only unless you have a fetish )

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:50 pm

It’s all about comfort for me, I’m terrible in heels. :oops: One thing I cannot abide is the strap between the big and second toe, like a thong/flip flop.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:11 pm

I always wear these. :snooty:

Keyser

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Nucks wrote:It’s all about comfort for me, I’m terrible in heels. :oops: One thing I cannot abide is the strap between the big and second toe, like a thong/flip flop.

Most of my sandals are thongs :thumbsup: .... my inbetweeny toes are hardened to them :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Nucks wrote:It’s all about comfort for me, I’m terrible in heels. :oops: One thing I cannot abide is the strap between the big and second toe, like a thong/flip flop.

I can't wear them either Nucks, ...after just a few minutes it really hurts between the toes. I keep trying, but I just can't. I have a couple of really nice sandals similar to those

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Holly wrote:

I can't wear them either Nucks, ...after just a few minutes it really hurts between the toes. I keep trying, but I just can't. I have a couple of really nice sandals similar to those

Did you delete my post Holly?

They were only a joke from the IT Crowd (UK comedy) made of rubber. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:20 am

Keyser wrote:
Holly wrote:

You're always talking about how you wear high heels. Take the hint..it's boring.

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:10 am

Heard of cobblers for mens shoes. Is there an equal term for women? And why cobblers? Most shoes where healed in the 17c or to say them with money had heels. Never understood why a rider needs heels when only the front of the foot is in the stirup and heels down when riding?

Oh :laughing: I neglected steelies. Could boul them up to a mirror shine. That was my second favorite part. Breaking them in first was always fun.

One thing that has sort of been a bit off for me is the rubber sole. I don't like mixing fibres. Rubber fashion has come a long way since I watched MacGyver.

Industrial shoes I got in SA could withstand 500 deg temperatures. Not that I ever managed to test them out. Fell on the hot plate torso first. Felt like a chineses martial arts actor flipping myself off with shoulder. Sailed through the air till I crashed to the ground 4 foot away.

Start a thread on shoes and nothing to identify what it is you like about them? :pmsl: Only what you don't like.

Why anyone wears shoes on a beach I still can't figure? Was going through some pictures of my first time in Aus. World cup triathlon (iron man??) at surfers paradise. From my knees down I could easily be lost in shadow. I have never used SPF factor. I simply avoided the mid day sun till my skin reached the correct protective frequency.

Got to admit. Shoe styles seem to be a compleatly seperate institution compared with clothing. Do women think about what they will be wearing with their shoes. Or is it the shiny sparkle. Sleek lines. Or is it a preference for leather? Always considered native american (oh, that ain't politically correct) Aborigines of Pre European colonisation practical use of leather. I wonder what the sole is made of? It dosen't appear to be leather?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:07 am

Keyser wrote:I always wear these. :snooty:

Foot has no support. There should be room for toes to create a larger surface area in supporting the persons weight.

That's the reason I think boots are better, extra support! On a personally aesthetic point, I think the elegance of the foot is compleatly lost for the shoe.

I would put support on the front. Get rid of heel. A straight line along the shin to the ball of the foot for such an extreme look. Straps to hold it all together? Plat form need be no wider or deep as the area of clenched toes to ball of feet. Still the shock of every step is still passed onto bones. The shock of each step should be directly absorbed by the membrane that supports womens ankles. It is thicker for the purpose of bearing children. And nerves directly linked to the womb.

Then again, comfort and fashion have no bearing. I guess if your showing off your pedicure what shoe would you want to wear?

Many a ballet dancers careers are short lived from the amount of injury caused by so much pressure on the feet.

Oh, forgot about cloggs.

Did women want high heels? or has that been a purly male thing? The industry has seem some advancement over the past few decades.

What pleasure do women derive from their collections?
art0hur0moh

Postby Gabby » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:18 am

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Holly wrote:

You're always talking about how you wear high heels. Take the hint..it's boring.

The title states (Ladies only UNLESS YOU HAVE A FETISH)..... so at least Keyser is on topic :slap:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:35 am

Holly wrote:

You have to go through the pain barrier :gigglesnshit: ..... once they’ve blistered then healed the skin between the toes is tougher! :thumbsup:

I love my toe posts :wubbers:

Gabby

Postby Holly » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:11 am

Keyser wrote:
Holly wrote:

Nope, wasn't me.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:26 am

Oh and it wasn't me either.

:header:
Vicky

Postby Nucks » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:39 am

My Skechers are my current favourite shoes. Like walking on a marshmallow. :wubbers:

https://www.efootwear.eu/shoes-skechers ... -pink.html

On a side note, I can’t seem to post pictures anymore. :again?: I used to be able to find an image on google, and one of the options (on iPad) was to view the original image on a separate link, and that link when posted in the IMG brackets would make the image available for everyone to see. Since doing a system update, I don’t have the option anymore to view the original image. If I save the image to my device, is there a way to post it without uploading to a hosting site, as that seems rather faffy.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Holly wrote:

The title states (Ladies only UNLESS YOU HAVE A FETISH)..... so at least Keyser is on topic :slap:
You're on-topic at least you've dug your heels in.
jp761

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:58 pm

As I said laces
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug