Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Asthma, inhalers, and GPs

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:Get an appointment with a nurse/nurse practitioner? Sometimes a word in the ear of your GP from them will get things sorted.

Best I can do. Sorry to hear about your current shortness of breath problem, Nucks.

Dr JP at it again :roll:

Seriously GW
You are always rolling your eyes at someone :bored:

I need a raised eyebrow smiley thats why :mrgreen:

Ask Stooo, I’m sure he can find you one. :mrgreen:

I will Star. Its turning into an emergency :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Lucian Deville wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:Get an appointment with a nurse/nurse practitioner? Sometimes a word in the ear of your GP from them will get things sorted.

Best I can do. Sorry to hear about your current shortness of breath problem, Nucks.

Hi

Can you never fucking stop trolling threads you stupid little useless poster!!!

ok, need to watch emmerdale

Oh my word

Yes, you go watch your soaps you sad bastard :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Lucian Deville » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:07 pm

Nucks wrote:Well I’m hardly asking for actual important medical advice here. :gigglesnshit: Just wondering what others have experienced.

Don’t get me laughing too hard though, I’m already borderline breathless and I don’t want you to feel responsible for a worsening in my condition. :mrgreen:

Hi

you taking the piss mate????????????????? How bloody digusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posters genuinely tried to help you and you take the fucking piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting little fool!!!

:shake head: :shake head:
Lucian Deville

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:07 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:Well I’m hardly asking for actual important medical advice here. :gigglesnshit: Just wondering what others have experienced.

Don’t get me laughing too hard though, I’m already borderline breathless and I don’t want you to feel responsible for a worsening in my condition. :mrgreen:

I think some of the others gave you some good advice Nucks.

Not that I advocate medicine sharing but have you got a friend/relative that could give you a spare one?

ffs you stupid, ridiculous fucking cow. no diagnosed asthmatic should be asked to give away their life saving inhaler. they give it away & have to ask gp for another who says no, you have x number of puffs left according to your last prescription date & then they have an attack & no inhaler.

it's like asking a type 1 diabetic to lend you their insulin. :roll:

Postby Nucks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Not that I advocate medicine sharing but have you got a friend/relative that could give you a spare one?

Yes, they have and I do appreciate the input.

No such luck on getting a spare from anyone nearby. This is going on 5 weeks with this chest cold now and I’m tired of it. In the past the inhaler helped to kick that last chesty bit away.
Nucks

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:10 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Are you fucking serious? In that case there are a few Doctor's in this thread.

Try giving some advice of your own if you can stretch to that, instead of behaving like a bitter twat.

I laughed :dunno: :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Lucian Deville wrote:

Hi

you taking the piss mate????????????????? How bloody digusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posters genuinely tried to help you and you take the fucking piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh go fuck yourself you fake arsehole.

I’m not taking the piss, I do have a cold and would genuinely like an inhaler to help me, but I take online advice with a huge grain of salt. Anyone with half a brain would do the same.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Lucian Deville wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Seriously GW

slimy snide bitch needs a smack in the mouth to make those eyes really roll

Hi Guest

Nice comments and let's hope it learns from this, it never stops shit stirring

lonely bitter cow gets home from her 9-5 drudgery, stuffs her face for tea ,then straight onto the laptop to try and make other peoples lives as miserable as hers is

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

ffs you stupid, ridiculous fucking cow. no diagnosed asthmatic should be asked to give away their life saving inhaler. they give it away & have to ask gp for another who says no, you have x number of puffs left according to your last prescription date & then they have an attack & no inhaler.

No its not. My friend actually does it all the time.
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

No such luck on getting a spare from anyone nearby. This is going on 5 weeks with this chest cold now and I’m tired of it. In the past the inhaler helped to kick that last chesty bit away.

Oh bugger.

Have you been googling Nucks. Sometimes lots of steam can help shift it. Did the dr give you any practical advice on how to shift it without the inhaler
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

No its not. My friend actually does it all the time.

You have a friend?! :awesome:

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Sounds like that cold/flu that's been running amok and the cough does really linger. You need antibiotics to get rid of it out of your chest by the sounds of it.
measurer

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Seriously GW

slimy snide bitch needs a smack in the mouth to make those eyes really roll

Hi Guest

Nice comments and let's hope it learns from this, it never stops shit stirring

lonely bitter cow gets home from her 9-5 drudgery, stuffs her face for tea ,then straight onto the laptop to try and make other peoples lives as miserable as hers is

Wrong on all counts :more beer:
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Oh bugger.

Have you been googling Nucks. Sometimes lots of steam can help shift it. Did the dr give you any practical advice on how to shift it without the inhaler

No, nothing. I’m not impressed with my experience there today. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can get one online or possibly from the pharmacy. I’m not in any danger but it would give me some peace of mind.
Nucks

Postby Lucian Deville » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Nucks wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:

Hi

Oh go fuck yourself you fake arsehole.

I’m not taking the piss, I do have a cold and would genuinely like an inhaler to help me, but I take online advice with a huge grain of salt. Anyone with half a brain would do the same.

you are the "fake, " you silly little cow.

You ask for help then take the piss, and then gets wound up
when caught in the act

you are fucking "fake" you miserable little lair.

Fuckoff :thumbsup:
Lucian Deville

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug