Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Wonder Women!

Postby dis » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:I hated Wonder Woman - It was guff and I’ve got that tune stuck in my head now which is annoying.

It is electrifying....Batman vs Superman was when I was reeled in!

I hate all the super hero stuff and Star Wars and Star Trek and all that. My husband is a right geek about it all, he had loads of comics spends ages hunting for them online. It’s graphic novels at the moment. That and old records which is ok.

I meant the tune got stuck into my head from Batman vs Superman...

I am not a massive fan of superhero stuff...If I like the tralier..I will go watch,,,Otherwise it is one tedious journey trying to keep up with whole fucking multi-verse.

Oh right. :mrgreen:

He wants to see that Batman vs Superman, he was annoyed I didn’t go with him. :ooer:
dis

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Shitheads get treated like shitheads, it’s not fucking rocket science and it doesn’t matter what gender you are.

good to see your beach holiday is really chilling you out ... :pmsl:

Postby dis » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Vam wrote:The 'Coven Massive' of course! :cool:
Fran, Nic, Hobbsy, Mash, Cleo, among others - all vivacious, talented, astute, charismatic, rational ladies, with something about them. Not forgetting the perception and insight to sniff out bullshit from a kilometre away. Most of all, they're always up for a laugh.

Plus...

Pokes - we've been known to intermittently snap at each other, sure :gigglesnshit: Every time I think I've figured her out, she still manages to surprise me - and always in a good way :smilin:

Dis - can only ever be 'Wee Ditz' to me. Off-the-wall eccentricity just naturally flows out of her. I read her posts wide-eyed :gigglesnshit: Especially when she goes off at tangents, to post about things like finding a hairband wrapped around a bag of demerara sugar, as though that's a perfectly normal everyday thing. Her fashion choices often bemuse me :ooer: and I swear I read her posts with a Scottish accent going on in my head. Can never get enough of ditz dis!

Nucks - hard to beat this lady for fabulous wordplay and razor sharp wit. She routinely has me falling about with laughter. But don't let the fab one-liners fool ya. Nucks is highly observant and perceptive - very little gets past her. And she'll often inject a little humour to try and diffuse a potentially explosive forum ruck. Which can only be a good thing, right? :thumbsup:

I've often been asked what keeps me here.... ^^^ They do.

Plus 3 other people who merit a separate post from me....

:yikes:

I am the height of style I’ll have you know.
dis

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:38 pm

I was fine yesterday, then I made this post, got a migraine and have been out of action since :grrrrr: I must be allergic to being nice or something.

I’d like to add JJ. She’s is smart and funny, ran rings around Hunter and isn’t afraid of going against the grain. Another that can definitely hold her own.
NastyNickers

Postby Rockstar » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Even when women are being nice to each other...they keep on mentioning bullshit,able to hold the corner against so and so...Such shallow persona in our midst....
Rockstar

Postby dis » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:44 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I was fine yesterday, then I made this post, got a migraine and have been out of action since :grrrrr: I must be allergic to being nice or something.

I’d like to add JJ. She’s is smart and funny, ran rings around Hunter and isn’t afraid of going against the grain. Another that can definitely hold her own.

Aw nae luck. My head has been sore all day, sickening sore. Painkillers don’t even touch it....probably because I’ve got the Wonder Woman theme tune stuck in my head.

I hope you feel better soon.
dis

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:09 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I was fine yesterday, then I made this post, got a migraine and have been out of action since :grrrrr: I must be allergic to being nice or something.

Aw thanks :oops:

You're not too bad yourself when you're not being led astray :smilin:
Junglejayne

Postby Gabby » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Rockstar wrote:Even when women are being nice to each other...they keep on mentioning bullshit,able to hold the corner against so and so...Such shallow persona in our midst....

It’s known as multi tasking :thumbsup:

Cheers for the mention Vam, I even surprise myself sometimes! :gigglesnshit: .... Yes, we’ve had our moments, but I do hope you stick around because who the fuck else would share a love of gold shimmer swirling around in their fucking Prosecco!!! :wink:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:14 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Shitheads get treated like shitheads, it’s not fucking rocket science and it doesn’t matter what gender you are.

good to see your beach holiday is really chilling you out ... :pmsl:

S’all good, had an apple and mint shisha last night, proper chilled now. :cuppaT:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:18 am

I should t have had that shisha, suffering now. :Lucia:
Lady Murasaki

Postby calitom » Mon May 07, 2018 11:00 pm

Punk wrote:I doth my cap to the amazing females on this planet. There are billions of them.

Oh come on...HUNDREDS maybe.
calitom

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:56 am

calitom wrote:
Punk wrote:I doth my cap to the amazing females on this planet. There are billions of them.

Oh come on...HUNDREDS maybe.
I am reminded of an occasion I was washing dishes when the tandoor chef ( Haji) asked what I was thinking. I responded "just one woman", he replied, "all women are the same".
art0hur0moh

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug